Vinyl Timecode with Internal Pitch?
    Tech Wizard

Default Vinyl Timecode with Internal Pitch?

So here's the thing: I have two turntables which aren't being used, stored somewhere in my basement.

They are basic record playing turntables so they don't have PITCH, only 33/45 switch.

My question is:

If I buy the timecode vinyls, am I able to use them to control decks and pitch bending AND use the internal traktor Pitch sliders? Or this isn't possible at all?

No.
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Quote Originally Posted by DJBife View Post
    So here's the thing: I have two turntables which aren't being used, stored somewhere in my basement.

They are basic record playing turntables so they don't have PITCH, only 33/45 switch.

My question is:

If I buy the timecode vinyls, am I able to use them to control decks and pitch bending AND use the internal traktor Pitch sliders? Or this isn't possible at all?
    Ummm - I think the real question here is: whats the point ?

The idea of timecode is that you control the music using turntables.

Now if the turntables are your regular hi-fi stuff then they are simply not suitable of DJ'ing, and certainly not timecode due to a number of factors beyond just pitch control (cueing properly, torque, tonearms, cartridges etc..) Timecode can be picky at the best of times with audio levels sources in the first place.

Yes and no. You can midi map the pitch faders to midi faders. Switch from abs/rel to internal using a midi command, adjust the pitch, switch back to abs/rel via midi command. Ive used this technique to gain an extra 16% pitch but using it simply to beat match would be ridonculous.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Quote Originally Posted by hellnegative View Post
    Yes and no. You can midi map the pitch faders to midi faders. Switch from abs/rel to internal using a midi command, adjust the pitch, switch back to abs/rel via midi command. Ive used this technique to gain an extra 16% pitch but using it simply to beat match would be ridonculous.
    Shiiiiit mate, if you never used DVS before....thats gonna be a ball ache.

APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin