Maschine + Ableton Push + Laptop Messenger Style Bag

Default Maschine + Ableton Push + Laptop Messenger Style Bag

Hey all!

I am looking for a messenger bag style solution to carry at least my Maschine and Laptop (13" MBP) to gigs, but would love to find something that fits a Maschine, Push, Laptop and a small sound card like the Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 and cables so I can mobile produce at mate's houses and stuff!

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by ProfessorStrangeman; 06-17-2013 at 01:18 PM.
    Pioneer XDJ-RX//Rekordbox & Ableton Push 1//Ableton 9 Suite
    15" MacBook Pro 2017//Quad Core i7 @ 3.1GHz//16GB RAM//1TB SSD//AMD 560 4GB GPU

Tech Mentor

Been looking the same thing, but I need something to carry a Push as well as a 17 inch and a Maschine.

Maybe we can find a Seamstress?

Tech Mentor

Go with a messenger backpack. Companies like Ortlieb, Seagull, Reload, Freight or Trash. They're not cheap though.

The maschine is exactly as big as a record sleeve (minus the depth of course) maybe look at a vinyl messenger bag they might be big enough for everything you need. Or is the push quite a bit bigger ?

Tech Mentor

Why do you guys want a messenger bag? They're pretty uncomfortable and don't carry weight evenly. They're designed so messengers can sling it around their body and take packages out without taking them off.

Push = 15"x12"

Maschine = 13"x12"

I want a messenger bag because I already have a backpack for DJ'ing and due to unfortunate evolutionary circumstance I only have one back and two shoulders.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorStrangeman View Post
    Push = 15"x12"

Maschine = 13"x12"

I want a messenger bag because I already have a backpack for DJ'ing and due to unfortunate evolutionary circumstance I only have one back and two shoulders.
    Doesn't make any sense to me, but okay. The companies I mentioned earlier make the best messenger bags. They will also custom make bags for your soecifications. There's always Chrome too, but there's a social stigma in wearing those bags. I'm a messenger btw, so I know a little bit about the bags. I'm actually getting one made right now for work and to carry vinyl, a laptop and an S4. It's costing me about $330 though.

Well after doing some measurements of all the gear it looks like this one might actually fit!

UDG Ultimate Courier Bag

Quote Originally Posted by b1sh0p View Post
    It's costing me about $330 though.
    I know you have mentioned how expensive this is a few times but really for a good pack, that is about normal and actually is considered cheap if it really is 100% custom. My triple aught design and goruck packs were well over $300. Most quality made bags will run you close to $300 and some a lot more.

just a thought from a bag nut...

Tech Guru