None of my posts are approved, topic first post was removed. why ?

Default None of my posts are approved, topic first post was removed. why ?

Hello.

I've sent this to the ticket system as well. I got about 27 status updates in my email, all stating 'message received / etc'.

Because I think something is going (terribly) wrong here regarding my username, I decided to make this thread.

I made my first post in the 'show your setup'-subforum called 'DJRamteam's Command Center'. Once I hit save to make the post, it didn't appear. As I'm on a 500mbit business line here, I was not able to read the text that appeared after I posted my first thread. I noticed the thread wasn't there in the list. I did another try and yes, same thing happened. Then i decided to keep my videocamera pointing at my screen and yet another post didn't get through. While looking back in slowmotion, I learned from the video that my post went into moderation.

After some time, my post appeared in the subforum's listing, but this time I noticed that none of the attached images worked. I edited them, using the 'attachment feature' again and nothing changed, only to make me use the same pictures I posted an hour earlier on my facebook page, using the [.IMG] bb-code.

Now, after I made another essential change to the post, the complete post vanished again. This time I added a short YT-video of my setup. I think it went into moderation, but it has been 16 hours now.
    Also, all the posts that I made in that thread or even other threads, do not appear.

I placed a comment on Tekki's page, but didn't get ány comment at all.

I'm starting to get a bit pissed by now. I mean, in my humble opinion, this is NOT how you should welcome new visitors. I've been a fan of DJTT's devices for quite some time, but all in all, as a DJ and Producer not being able to make a forum post because everything I post goes into moderation, is heavily demotivating. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one out there that feels bad about this. I might sound like I have a bad temper and indeed that's the case for a small part (due to an upcomming surgery), but this is how I see it.

Please get back to me about this ... It's not really a good first impression of the DJTT website/forum ...

Greetings,
    Youri a.k.a. DJ Ramteam
    Netherlands

Let me look
    Beats By Dre is like audio flu for your balls.

I replied on the thread itself. Pm me if you're still not seeing things as they should be.
    Beats By Dre is like audio flu for your balls.