VCI-100 tsi's for FW 1.2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default VCI-100 tsi's for FW 1.2

I have my vci-100 and tpro now at hand, the only thing missing is a good tsi, the default one seems very lacking in performance. I have tried to search this section for a tsi for FW 1.2, but the interesting ones have dead dl links and are long forgotten. So if you have a working FW 1.2. tsi, I would appreciate it if you shared it with me and, why not, the rest of the community. Thank you

Tech Convert

Why don't you try the last one .tsi file released?
    http://www.djtechtools.com/midi-map/
    (see step 2).
    Bye.

you can still use eans mappings with 1.2, i did for ages. Everything still works. You just don't have the freeze note in faderfx mode and you will have the bug with the 4th fx button but you will have that no matter what tsi you download.
    M I S T E R M O L E Y M O L E
    part of the digital revolution

You can try mine - it's in the first posting on this thread It's designed for tpro with a regular vci-100 overlay, FW 1.2

It's also got pdf instructions

http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2868
    Last edited by MaxOne; 09-15-2009 at 05:56 AM.
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Tech Wizard PRISONERS OF TECHNOLOGY's Avatar

dj maxone

its a dead link (the first one in that post i mean)

ooppss. think i forgot to pay for my domain space and website gone!!!

i'll try and attach it. I'm on holiday at mo and have a well slow connection so it will just be the tsi. i'll try and upload the instructions later. but it mostly does what each button says. the small black buttons on the top left control the length of the loops - top two deck a - next two deck b.

have a play with it, if you need instructions i will try and upload later.

nice one
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

here are the instruction too - i made file size smaller

nice one

Thank you maxone !!!

im going to try them out now

Hows it working out for you?

I realised there may be a couple of tweeks here and there from the description but fundamentally it is the same.

Also this is the latest latest version...

Just played about with the first one you put up its near on perfect for me !!!
    nice and easy fx sett up, loop size love it !!!
    all that is missing for me is the pitch on the jog wheel, so when you turn off the vinyl mode it turns the jog wheel in to a pitch bend just like the outer rim but with more speed depending on how fast you rotate the wheel ? does that make sense ? its what Ean using on his mapping 2.4 but i cant use that mapping its way to complex for me !!!

any one know how, ive been trying for days and just end up with a mess lol

thanks maxone, ill test that latest version now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast