vms4 jog wheel issue

Default vms4 jog wheel issue

Hey all,

Pretty new at this and I am having a problem mapping my jog wheels on my vms4. Its been upgraded to the 4.1 hardware, using the Traktor VMS Edition 2 software installed into a Macbook Pro this week.

Whenever I try to mix two tracks only one jog wheel works in vinyl mode. They both work fine when it is not in vinyl mode, but as soon as I try to use both decks in vinyl mode, only one works. The other has no function and even though the light indicates I am in the mode, it doesn't do anything.

Can somebody assist with this mapping issue? It worked fine on my dell and both vinyl modes work, only not simultaneously.

Thanks,
    Avalosity

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Can you confirm if your vinyl button is sort of firmware switch or actually a modifier?

Saying your vinyl button lite up makes me think that some jogwheel command issue but just want to clear up from above.

Default VMS4 Jog wheel issue

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Can you confirm if your vinyl button is sort of firmware switch or actually a modifier?

Saying your vinyl button lite up makes me think that some jogwheel command issue but just want to clear up from above.
    It might be more of a modifier. When not on vinyl mode, the jog wheel performs the bitch bend function.

Seems to be a command issue.