[Techno] Trancy Deep Techno Track - Very first production
    Tech Convert

Default Trancy Deep Techno Track - Very first production

Hey Everybody.

I finished my very first track and i wanted to spread it out, to get some feedback, which would be really nice,
    because i'm still unsure about some things.

thanks in advance.

Default wow

For your first production, that sounds fantastic.

I like the raw intro. Very cool and I don't hear a track start like that often enough. When the beat drops, I instantly jump onboard the excitement train. You have a VERY good ear for mixing. I really like how refined the drums sound.

I wanted the groove to change though at about 1:10ish.. and was really hoping for a change at 1:30, so basically I would try to get to 1:50 FASTER if possible. Or add a big melody to it to keep it interesting.

2:18 is beautiful and not what I expected. The contrast from the slightly filthy, rugged intro is awesome. I love it especially at 2:55 when the filter goes away and it gets more staccato/short-noted. Awesome break.

3:20 could be WAY more epic. The bass that drones in is fantastic but I think you could make this part better by using white noise sweeps / cymbal FX / samples, whatever. Just something more.

I find 5:51 is way more exciting than the 32 bars that come before it. The outro is TIGHT. Well done in general.