[Minimal] Minimal Battle Mix, cloudcast 020...
    Tech Mentor

Default Minimal Battle Mix, cloudcast 020...

Well, I submitted this mix for a battle on another DJ forum . Unfortunately, it was done very quickly as I had to go to work (I travel for work, and would have missed the deadline). So never had a chance to listen to it even before submitting it, and getting on a plane. Nice. And throughout the battle, I was seeing feedback for a mix I had done, but never listened to. Thankfully the other battler let me know which mix was mine, so I could decipher the feedback.

Anyway, the feedback from the battle was good, but there was at least one transition that let it down, and a small levels discrepancy. Mostly though, it wasn't actually the correct feel for the battle. It was billed as a melodic minimal, and I clearly went for a more Techno minimal approach, not really understanding what the OP was really looking for.

As it turns out, I love the stuff he was looking for, but wouldn't have classed it as minimal, hence this set. But do have plenty that would have worked, so hopefully we can go for a re-match...

Anyway, I thought I'd give the mix it's own thread on here, as I did enjoy it very much once I had a chance to listen to it, lol.

Enjoy...

Funky (Original Mix) By Aaron Mash, Patrick Schusta
    Guy Of The Minimal (Corner Remix) By AndReew
    Rohypnol (Original Mix) By Corner
    Playback (Original Mix) By Claudio Colbert
    Pussy [Original Mix) By Corner
    This Is Techno (Original Mix) By Bryan Clara
    Bumm Bumm! (Original Mix) By Dimor, Tontherapie
    Give Me The Gun (Beats Sounds Remix) By Corner
    Pills (Original Mix) By Mami
    Sprinkle (Phase Difference's Massive Remix) By Massaro, Corner
    And Go! (Original Mix) By Minitronik
    Technics 1210 mk2's, Pioneer CDJ 500, Allen & Heath DB4, NI F1's (x2), Reloop Contour Controller Edition, Sennheiser HD25 1-II or Allen & Heath XD2-53's depending on my mood...

Mixcloud : xs2man - Latest Mix: Latest Mix 13-10-2016

Will listen to it when I get home.. I see a lot of Corner in the tracklist and I'm a huge fan.

Tech Mentor

Ha ha, yes. I basically played from a quite limited selection, as I didn't have time to properly program the set. Still good though.
    Technics 1210 mk2's, Pioneer CDJ 500, Allen & Heath DB4, NI F1's (x2), Reloop Contour Controller Edition, Sennheiser HD25 1-II or Allen & Heath XD2-53's depending on my mood...

Quote Originally Posted by xs2man View Post
    Ha ha, yes. I basically played from a quite limited selection, as I didn't have time to properly program the set. Still good though.
    Fuck it, why plan it.. Just go with the flow

I'll drop some feedback for ya later.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Kwal View Post
    Fuck it, why plan it.. Just go with the flow

I'll drop some feedback for ya later.