APC40 in New York
    Tech Student

Default APC40 in New York

Hi guys, next week I will be in NY for few days and I'd like to buy one APC for me (I decided to buy APC instead of VCI, because I wanna do something what VCI can't offer to me.) And the question is: Can you please help me to choose a good shop in NY where to buy an APC40? I will probably stay in Brooklyn. thanks

turntable lab, try those guys first, then I would say call dubspot.com and ask them they would know they offer a class on the APC40.

Tech Student

Default cheers

Thanx, I was looking on TTL website, but it seems that they dont have any in stock now..Anyway.. I will call them to be sure about this..

Turntable lab is dope, but there's also a place called Rock n Soul on either 7th or 8th Ave between 35th and 36th Street. It's right behind the big Macy's. Equipment in the front, records in the back. They might have one. Or...check the idjnow.com website. They have two store locations in Long Island & Queens. Prices are pretty good too. All else fails...Sam Ash in midtown...but they're usually pretty pricey. Good luck.

Tech Student

Oh, I've just got an info, that I will stay in Harlem. Damn!.. Ok, any ideas to buy the APC somewhere in near Harlem?.. The fact is, that I wont have a much time for shopping, so I need save time a grab it as close as I can..

Thanks again, it realy helps me.. appreciate it..