Denon DN MC6000, Traktor Scratch Pro, Audio 4 DJ and Two SL1200s - Help Needed - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

My apologies, I must have misread the OP.

The only thing he can do with the Audio 4 was as you suggested then, just run on internal, main output to the MC6000, use the headphone on the audio 4 for cue output, and use the MC6000 to control all 4 decks.
    Mobile DJ. 2 x Denon SC2900, Denon MC-6000 MK2, Wharfedale Titan 15a Powered Speakers, Titan A15 Subs, HP laptop. Shed load of lights!! Maschine Mikro MK2, Xone:K2.

2nd Generation Mobile DJ
    2G on Twitter | 2G on Facebook
    | RobDQuick On Soundcloud

Tech Wizard

There is always this option to try

http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthr...t=72001&page=3

Quote Originally Posted by makar1 View Post
    Don't aggregate anything. You cannot use the Denon sound card at all.

Use Internal mixing mode and connect the 1200s to the Audio 4 as usual. Send "Master Output" from Output A, and "Monitor Output" from Output B, then connect headphones to the front socket of the Audio 4.
    Thanks for all of your help, people. I've been struggling with this, managed to do this after (many, many hours) eventually realising not to connect the Audio 4 DJ back into the Denon itself and instead connect it to the amp.

Bit gutted that I've now lost the ability to use split-cue as that was the major selling point of the Denon. This may be a silly question, but if I bought an Audio 8/10, would I be able to use four decks with the headphone output on the mixer and get back the split-cue function?

Many thanks for all of your help with this, it's really appreciated. After many hours, I managed to sort this, once I realised not to plug the outputs from the Audio 4DJ back into the mixer section of the DN MC 6000, after selecting the internal mix mode.

Although now it's not possible to listen to the master output or use the split-cue in the headphones. Being a luddite who doesn't like to use the sync function and living in a house share (no really loud noise), the split-cue function was the real selling point of the unit. However it's been fun using just the controller too and dropping a new tune every 16 bars.

Does anyone know if I were to get an Audi 8/10 soundcard, if it would be possible to use two timecode vinyl and the jogwheels to mix on four decks and also be able to use the headphone monitoring on the Denon, itself?

Quote Originally Posted by sdrthedj View Post
    pm me for a screen shot.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

I have still never got that to work.....
    Mobile DJ. 2 x Denon SC2900, Denon MC-6000 MK2, Wharfedale Titan 15a Powered Speakers, Titan A15 Subs, HP laptop. Shed load of lights!! Maschine Mikro MK2, Xone:K2.

2nd Generation Mobile DJ

So far its worked for my mbox, the mc6000, ddj sx, and focusrite 2x2
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

I need to play around with it some more then... TBH I haven't got the space at the moment to put my turntables anywhere, but it would be nice to know that I could at some point in the future!!

2nd Generation Mobile DJ

Tech Guru

Simplest solution other that internal mixing would be to sell the audio 4 and buy and audio 8/10. Problem solved.
    “A composer is a guy who goes around forcing his will on unsuspecting air molecules, often with the assistance of unsuspecting musicians.”

SSD Dual drive MBP, VCI100SE, 2 MF's, Audio 8, Echo Audiofire 2, 2x1200's, CDJ800s, Novation Twitch, XoneS2, X1, tons of PA Gear.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12