I have no idea why but fear it might be something painfully obvious and simple, but..

I just got a Vci 400 and Traktor 2.6 last week, running on Windows 7. It all works fine until i play itunes through the vci and then the Traktor volume is extremely quiet when i go to use it again. I have to turn the fader, gain and master right up to just be able to hear it.

As far as i can tell I have all the settings exactly the same as they were before. The itunes volume is still good so i think it is Traktor not the vci. Its not the limiter or headroom, they don't affect it.

The first time this happened i ended up uninstalling Traktor and then my vci 400 driver. It didn't help so i uninstalled traktor, the drivers, deleted all the files and reinstalled everything and updated the firmware again and it fixed it.

Now today i played i tunes again and i'm back where i started. So far installing Traktor, my vci 400 and reorganising my music files has been nothing but problem after problem Any help would be greatly appreciated.