Maschine MKII Routine Video & Free Mappings - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by jdownesbaird View Post
    FYI, when the TSI is imported using the instructions provided ("a small dialogue will come up with "effect settings" "controller mappings" and a few other boxes highlighted. Click OK.") many of your personal Traktor settings take effect. The deck layouts, the mapping menu (some mapping called Turntables: BPM training), the playlists/favorites (Sunday Digs?), and more. All we should really import to avoid your personal settings is "Controller Mappings" and "Effects Settings". The other highlighted boxes should be unchecked, right?

Thanks for your hard work, and I'll be checking it out very soon when my Maschine is in front of me.
    There is a part of the mapping where you have control over master tempo and it will automatically switch the layout for you so you have the master clock up, if you don't need this feature all you have to do is import the controller and effect settings. Unfortunately Traktor has the playlists and the gui stuff grouped up so there was no way to separate this.

Got it. Thanks for the quick reply. Does it remove the function, or simply the layout change?

Tech Mentor

Got it. Thanks for the quick reply. Does it remove the function, or simply the layout change?
    Just the visual layout change. Function is a go.

Thanks again for sharing your amazing videos! I want to go out and buy a Maschine right now!

Awesome

Tech Guru

Your videos are always amazing.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Paka Ono View Post
    Thanks again for sharing your amazing videos! I want to go out and buy a Maschine right now!
    Argh only just bought a Z2 and want a maschine now too!

Also love your blog Priscilla. I never play trap, except for once a month where I have a few hours mixing your sunday digs. Keep up the good work!

This mapping is a lot of fun. I just ordered a Xone DB2 and am getting rid of my S4, and will be using my Maschine for routines anyway. So, this is the perfect mapping for me, as soon as I get a couple X1 mkIIs!

Question: Is there a way to switch back to the beatmasher effects without the audio drop out? I know Traktor acts funny when switching between the presets, but I've seen other mappings where you "prime" the new effect the first time you press a button (no effect, no dropout) and then you can activate it at will after that. Am I doing something wrong here?

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

This mapping is a lot of fun. I just ordered a Xone DB2 and am getting rid of my S4, and will be using my Maschine for routines anyway. So, this is the perfect mapping for me, as soon as I get a couple X1 mkIIs!

Question: Is there a way to switch back to the beatmasher effects without the audio drop out? I know Traktor acts funny when switching between the presets, but I've seen other mappings where you "prime" the new effect the first time you press a button (no effect, no dropout) and then you can activate it at will after that. Am I doing something wrong here?
    Probably just FX store preset command is missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Probably just FX store preset command is missing.
    Is this easy for me to add?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast