Maschine MKII Routine Video & Free Mappings
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Default Maschine MKII Routine Video & Free Mappings

Hey Guys,

I wanted to share with ya'll my Maschine MKII mappings. Check out the routine and the walkthrough video below.

Cheers,
    Priscilla

Download Here:
    http://on.fb.me/XdtCWU

Read More Here
    http://bit.ly/14l40va

Routine

Walkthrough

Tech Guru

No headphones at the moment so I apologize if this is mentioned in the video...but does the mapping work for the MKI, or can it be easily changed to function essentially the same with the MKI?

Thanks again, video looks good, wish I wasn't in a quiet place without headphones to listen to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukks View Post
    No headphones at the moment so I apologize if this is mentioned in the video...but does the mapping work for the MKI, or can it be easily changed to function essentially the same with the MKI?

Thanks again, video looks good, wish I wasn't in a quiet place without headphones to listen to it.
    dude crank this video up, it is a must watch!!!!

this girl needs to be on the DJTECHTOOLS team!....Ean, Zach, Dan..... Are you listening? lol this is a great mapping with many more to come i'm sure!

I can't wait to try this! Looks awesome.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

It's nice mapping but your videos are amazing!

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Rukks View Post

I tested this on the MKI and didn't have any success importing the controller editor profile. They are however basic CCs so if you have the patience to test and debug, it should work, but unfortunately there was no quick fix for this. Give it a go and let me know if it works. I'd appreciate your feedback

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by 031999 View Post
    dude crank this video up, it is a must watch!!!!

this girl needs to be on the DJTECHTOOLS team!....Ean, Zach, Dan..... Are you listening? lol this is a great mapping with many more to come i'm sure!
    Thanks!

Tech Mentor

Thanks for that. It's good to know the extra hardwork gets noticed

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by jdownesbaird View Post
    I can't wait to try this! Looks awesome.
    Awesome. Let me know how it works out.

FYI, when the TSI is imported using the instructions provided ("a small dialogue will come up with "effect settings" "controller mappings" and a few other boxes highlighted. Click OK.") many of your personal Traktor settings take effect. The deck layouts, the mapping menu (some mapping called Turntables: BPM training), the playlists/favorites (Sunday Digs?), and more. All we should really import to avoid your personal settings is "Controller Mappings" and "Effects Settings". The other highlighted boxes should be unchecked, right?

Thanks for your hard work, and I'll be checking it out very soon when my Maschine is in front of me.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast