RGAS at bay - for now... - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nudedudewithattitude View Post
    Shit just got real.
    Nah... it's just the second time in 2 days that balakoth has told us he's getting a DB4.

We get it.

Quote Originally Posted by nudedudewithattitude View Post
    Shit just got real.
    I can slice the real in here with a knife..

On topic though, that is a serious steal man.. I hope it shows up now lol.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by makar1 View Post
    What makes you think that this is an appropriate response to someone talking about their desired gear?

Maybe you should stick to resurrecting old threads on your own dreams so you can talk to yourself about them, instead of offending other people.
    And maybe you should stick to making up information and using google to some how not look like a complete moron when talking about topics you are clearly uneducated on. As it seems to be the trend to spread here. Don't worry Im requesting my deletion, you little delicate fragile ego twats can have fun. We wont miss each other.

For future reading comprehension would post would insinuate I had now purchased the DB4. Might wanna brush up on that reading if you are going to be a forum moderator. The hypocrite moderating is definitely a fine touch to this board that wont be missed.

Schalenberg

Poor Patch lol. Sorry brotha! Again, congrats! In the meantime, I will be incepting a DB4 into balakoth. I'll let you know how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    Sounds like a steal. Are you using it for more that just DJing. It's quite some mixer. Did they sort out the 64bit issue yet?
    Not kept up with Korg since I sold my Zero 4.
    Definitely a steal. No further drive support is going to be a real PITA though. I just got my rMBP and haven't even tried to use my Zero4 with it yet as I have just been using it as my 'house' mixer. I imagine I won't be able to.
    Cheers!
    | 13" rMBP | KORG ZERO4 | NOVATION TWITCH | 2 X CDJ-200 | KONTROL X1 |

Quote Originally Posted by balakoth View Post
    And maybe you should stick to making up information and using google to some how not look like a complete moron when talking about topics you are clearly uneducated on. As it seems to be the trend to spread here. Don't worry Im requesting my deletion, you little delicate fragile ego twats can have fun. We wont miss each other.

For future reading comprehension would post would insinuate I had now purchased the DB4. Might wanna brush up on that reading if you are going to be a forum moderator. The hypocrite moderating is definitely a fine touch to this board that wont be missed.
    People wank/dream about the gear they want... you fall into the DB4 target market so you think it's your dream mixer... well done you!

But I find more often than not it's Xone fanboys who are quickest to knock pioneer gear. That was understandable when pioneer mixers were a little below par (600 / 800 even maybe) but the 750/850/900 are top notch mixers and there's a reason they are the choice install for almost all pro clubs and pro djs.

If they aren't to your personal taste, that's cool but hating on the latest pioneer mixers and people who want them makes you look like an amateur who hasn't got a clue.. IMO.

That many clubs and pro djs can't be wrong... and they're not.
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxOne View Post
    People wank/dream about the gear they want... you fall into the DB4 target market so you think it's your dream mixer... well done you!

But I find more often than not it's Xone fanboys who are quickest to knock pioneer gear. That was understandable when pioneer mixers were a little below par (600 / 800 even maybe) but the 750/850/900 are top notch mixers and there's a reason they are the choice install for almost all pro clubs and pro djs.

If they aren't to your personal taste, that's cool but hating on the latest pioneer mixers and people who want them makes you look like an amateur who hasn't got a clue.. IMO.

That many clubs and pro djs can't be wrong... and they're not.
    I'm a Xone fanboy

Quote Originally Posted by Kwal View Post
    I'm a Xone fanboy
    Nothing wrong with that... I love Xone mixers too... as well as the new Pioneer mixers!

I almost bought a DB2 myself and would have had I not found a bargain DJM900.

I just think slagging off DJM850s and DJM900s is stupid. Xone 92s are great mixers for club use, though I personally think the DB4 is a over priced for a mixer that lacks key features (send / return for one).

But the xone vs pioneer debate is as old as mac vs pc. People talk about Pio fanboys but my experience is the xone fanboys are more zealous and quicker to flame (as demonstrated in this thread).
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by balakoth View Post

Ya see. You posted about the DB4 in the necro-thread and you were all sweetness and niceness. Because you were talking about yourself I guess. You proved that you can be nice. Then you go and ruin it by pouring your usual bile all over someone eles's thread.

You just don't get it do you.

Ok back on topic for the OP!

Great deal and score there mate, I hope it all works out which I'm sure it will! That's a boss mixer that you've bought, and I'm sure it will keep you happy for ages.

I'm looking at getting the same mixer soon, IF I can save up enough money, otherwise it will be the new 750 for me. I was going to mention that I'm also looking at maybe the Xone 92, but I don't want to turn this into a Pio vs Xone thread.
    2013 MBPr 13" | X1 mk2 | TSP 2 | A6 | DJM 900 nexus | HD 25 UBER Aluminum's | Technics sl1210 mk2's | Logic Pro 9

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast