Kanye's New Diss!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Kanye's New Diss!

No disrespect to P. Swayze.

huh?
    M I S T E R M O L E Y M O L E
    part of the digital revolution

He was trying to add a mail attachement, but it backfired...
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Can't see the photo?
    Last edited by Bodega Brad; 09-15-2009 at 02:46 PM.

w00t! It's showing!

BTW: Another sign someone needs to shutup Kanye, being a weepy grot and all.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Lol.

That whole thing was so dumb, as much as I'm more a fan of Kanye's music than Taylor Swift (though that isn't saying much), I lost so much respect for that man.

I'm surprised that there aren't already more things like this.
    LamboxMusic.com
    Newest release: A Pimp's Overture in B-Flat Minor
    Check out my free "Robo Rhythm" EP: Here

Soundcloud - Facebook - Twitter

Tech Guru

Although I don't agree with what he said and did, I have to say I give the man credit for having the balls to do these kinds of things. To me the more absurd part was hearing about all the celebrities throwing their "disses" up on Twitter. If you want to make a statement say it to aloud and to his face, not through ridiculous blogs and status updates on Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by rdej47 View Post
    To me the more absurd part was hearing about all the celebrities throwing their "disses" up on Twitter. If you want to make a statement say it to aloud and to his face, not through ridiculous blogs and status updates on Twitter.
    +1 to that!
    I bet they both make a mint off of this and will probably have a song/remix together coming out in the next few weeks....guest staring Beyonce. He was actually correct in what he was saying, just picked the wrong time/place to say it.

Tech Guru

^ word, all of his public stupidity is a marketing ploy to keep people talking about him. Anyone who actually believes the guy is that ignorant needs to learn how to read between the lines of media.

I don't know if pop music has ever been so sad. At least back when guys like Marilyn Manson and Madonna were doing the shock-entertainer thing it was more to do with their musical content and less to do with making a complete ass of themselves. It's just gotten pathetic now.

he should feel lucky he's even in any kind of spotlight..maybe remember the days when no one wanted to sign him. now he's putting down people (at the worst possible moment) that finally got a chance to get in that spotlight he wanted so bad...what a hypocrite.
    soundcloud.com/hpntk / soundcloud.com/freakstep
    freakstep.com / thefreakbeat.com
    me on beatport / me on djtunes
    Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ
    My solution: Pay some one to whack them so you don't have any competition

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast