Can't analyze tracks anymore
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Can't analyze tracks anymore

I have been using Traktor for years, and never had an issue when importing tracks, they would always analyze. Out of the blue now all of the sudden when I import tracks to collection they don't import anymore... I have to drack each track into the deck to get it to analyze. Anyone else having this issue? Anyone able to help? I didn't update to 2.6.2 yet, but I am downloading the update now. I am 2.6.1 currently. Wondering if I should just update and see if it fixes my issue.

Thanks in advance

EDIT: Installed 2.6.2 and it didn't fix anything.... Any help would be appreciated!

Tech Guru

yeah, doesn't work... I am smart enough to make sure those are all set up. I have never changed those settings in over 6 years
    Last edited by LanceBlaise; 07-01-2013 at 04:07 PM.

Tech Guru

I don't know then. However, instead of loading the tracks on the deck one by one, you can just select them all and right click -> Analyze (async).

Quote Originally Posted by DISaS73R View Post
    I don't know then. However, instead of loading the tracks on the deck one by one, you can just select them all and right click -> Analyze (async).
    Yeah, that isn't working either...

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Only thing I can think of is that the option 'Set Beatgrid When Detecting BPM' is not checked in Prefs>Analyse Options.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    Only thing I can think of is that the option 'Set Beatgrid When Detecting BPM' is not checked in Prefs>Analyse Options.
    No that is checked off already... Really sucks.

attached are screen shots...by default 2013-07-01 at 10.22.33 PM.jpgby default 2013-07-01 at 10.22.20 PM.jpg

does it mean anything where it says Not Editable? in bright blue, lower right corner...
    Last edited by LanceBlaise; 07-01-2013 at 09:26 PM.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by LanceBlaise View Post
    attached are screen shots...by default 2013-07-01 at 10.22.33 PM.jpgby default 2013-07-01 at 10.22.20 PM.jpg

does it mean anything where it says Not Editable? in bright blue, lower right corner...
    Could be your music files have been set to "read only" somehow? Pick one, right click on it, click properties and see if the "read only" box is ticked. If it is you can select all your files and block untick them all. OOps - just noticed you're on a Mac - so do the Mac equivalent of what I've just typed

maybe use discutil and repair disc? It says something about file permissions could be fixed in that way. http://mac.tutsplus.com/tutorials/os...sdiskutillity/
    www.discjockey.nu

Traktor Scratch Pro - MacBook Pro 13" - Midi Fighter 3D - Kontrol X1 - tma-1 - Pioneer CDJ-400
    Technics SL1210 MK2 - Allen & Heath Xone PX5

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast