Stench coming from audio-cables - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Sorry guys, really was a serious question. However, I've found out in the meanwhile I had a bit of meat (to put on sandwiches) in the front pocket. Been there for two months. Guess it's safe to say I won't be eating that anymore..

Anyone an idea how to properly clean the bag? A handwash didn't do the trick just yet...

bahahahahahah this is hilarious. FEBREEEZE DAT SHIT DOWGGG

Sell the meat on ebay
    "Art is what you can get away with." - Marshall McLuhan

I will not ask why or how you never noticed the meat or washed your bag. Im gonna go ahead and guess you plus shower doesnt happen much. j/k

take a bit of lemon, crush it, mix it in with a little bit of fabric softener and water. Scrub every inch of your bag vigorously, and hang dry.

After dried dunk in a bath of warm (not hot) water and wash. Hang dry once more.

After drying mix any type of citrus fruit and water in a spray bottle. Spray down the bag inside and out and let it sit in the sunlight.

This is what I had to do to my clothes when I worked on a dairy farm. Always did the trick. Worked on skunk too. Good luck.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Tech Mentor

Lmao

This is the best thread ever.
    13" Macbook Pro i7/8gb/750gb :: Traktor S4 + F1 + Pro 2 :: Allen & Heath DB4 :: Allen & Heath K2 :: Midi Fighter Classic :: Midi Fighter Pro (BM) :: Midi Fighter 3D :: Pioneer RMX1000 :: DJM800 :: 2 xCDJ1000mk3 :: Beats Pro + Beats Studio

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by hellnegative View Post
    I will not ask why or how you never noticed the meat or washed your bag. Im gonna go ahead and guess you plus shower doesnt happen much. j/k

take a bit of lemon, crush it, mix it in with a little bit of fabric softener and water. Scrub every inch of your bag vigorously, and hang dry.

After dried dunk in a bath of warm (not hot) water and wash. Hang dry once more.

After drying mix any type of citrus fruit and water in a spray bottle. Spray down the bag inside and out and let it sit in the sunlight.

This is what I had to do to my clothes when I worked on a dairy farm. Always did the trick. Worked on skunk too. Good luck.
    Thanks for the tip, def gonna try this minus the washing a bath part, Pioneer clearly states the bag shouldn't be put in direct contact with water... (see here).

I'm glad some people can see the fun in this, I have been laughing over my own stupidity as well. Had to travel a long way once and put some bread and meat in the bag, but forgot all about the meat... just hope I don't have to replace it as they're around the €180 mark here...

If you can't remember to take your lunch out of your bag, how are you going to remember to drop the bass?
    2 x gemini PT 1000 . Gemini PS-525 . X1
    NI Audio 6 . Traktor Scratch pro 2
    2007 Macbook Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty FV View Post
    manners don't cost a thing dude - never forget that, it'll help you in all walks of life.

Tech Mentor

Did you bring your own lunch to a gig? That would a first.

Quote Originally Posted by Student View Post
    Sorry guys, really was a serious question. However, I've found out in the meanwhile I had a bit of meat (to put on sandwiches) in the front pocket. Been there for two months. Guess it's safe to say I won't be eating that anymore..

You just brightened up my morning.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast