Maschine Packs offer for July '13

Default Maschine Packs offer for July '13

Guessing a fair few people have seen this already but I was pretty excited to read this as was planning to pick up a Mikro next month and think may just borrow some funds to get one this month instead and pick up these freebies (3 with Mikro and all 6 with large version)

Free expansion packs offers

Guessing with all the very nice Summer offers some new things are on the horizons with NI. Just wondered do you think there may be a Mk3 version of Maschine soon or do you think it may be a while off yet (maybe wouldn't want to get one if a version three works with the recently unlocked remix decks) ?
    CDJ 2000s : DJM 900: Reloop RP-7000s : Mixvibes Cross 3+ : HPCompaq : iMac: Maschine 2 : Traktor Pro2 : XDJ-AERO : RMX1000
    facebook.com/djanedalton / and my DJ alter-ego, The Imperatrixx

Tech Mentor

Given the time between MK1 and Mk2 I wouldn't think an MK3 is coming. NI does usually have wicked sales in the summer. It's really hard to say but after LOTS of people got burned by the Maschine fire sale (pun intended) I'd be careful.

No on the MK3, maybe an add-on controller?
    The MUSIC is what matters!
    Everything else is _________

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Jane View Post
    Guessing a fair few people have seen this already but I was pretty excited to read this as was planning to pick up a Mikro next month and think may just borrow some funds to get one this month instead and pick up these freebies (3 with Mikro and all 6 with large version)

Free expansion packs offers

Guessing with all the very nice Summer offers some new things are on the horizons with NI. Just wondered do you think there may be a Mk3 version of Maschine soon or do you think it may be a while off yet (maybe wouldn't want to get one if a version three works with the recently unlocked remix decks) ?
    I'd be very surprised if there is a MK3 Maschine on the way but wouldn't be surprised if Maschine 2.0 (SW) isn't far away - or rather I'm really hoping it is

If you can, really try and save for the full size hardware, makes life a lot easier, maybe not to start with but over time it will. I know a fair number of people who've sold/returned their Mikro for the full fat one.
    20+ years man & boy, working the platters that matter. D3EP DJ.

Thanks so much for the thoughts and that's a big help

I think what I'll do is go for the Mikro for now and see how that suits me. I'd love to go for the larger one but I'm already gonna have to borrow funds for the Mikro (just got my Aero last week so am pretty maxed out), and then I can see if it suits me for what I'm wanting to do which is mostly production, but would also like to use it live for certain gigs. Then, if later a new range of Maschine's are announced a few months from now theres the option to trade up etc.

Hopefully get one this weekend
    CDJ 2000s : DJM 900: Reloop RP-7000s : Mixvibes Cross 3+ : HPCompaq : iMac: Maschine 2 : Traktor Pro2 : XDJ-AERO : RMX1000

Still hoping to get one this weekend but your various thoughts on the full size has me just taking another think on the Mikro.

I've got two scenarios I'm aiming to use it in.

- mainly running within my Cubase for various music production projects

- For some DJ gigs as an extra sample bank trigger playing one shots and adding some percussion played live (not looped)

I'm not too likely to be using it stand alone for production so will have a mouse and USB keyboard with some rotary controls while I'm producing. If that's the case do you think I might be fine with the Mikro and be able to do most of the tasks with it that the full version can ?

Got a white one at the weekend - decided to go for full size, so am pretty happy though now feeling so very broke

But did get all 6 packs and Massive though so am excited to get creative with all those and start learning how they all work together.

However thought would mention, I spent about 3 hours over the weekend trying to find the download links for these then eventually read somewhere that they only send you the download links about 48 hours after activation which I got early this morning, so managed to start downloading those and looking forwards to tonight when get back from work to checking them all out.