Max One's Set Up Evolution - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Me and my buddy / production partner currently hanging out in central america for 10 weeks. This is our maschine based travel studio set up - we're gonna set up a label and we're lining up a bunch of tracks basically. This is set up in our apartment in the jungle

Screen Shot 2015-01-18 at 21.42.36.jpg

click this link for bigger image: http://instagram.com/p/xe8_JwjuP8/?modal=true

The RPM3s are actually really cool little speakers. Got fairly decent clarity and punch for the price and size. Perfect for travelling tbh

http://www.akaipro.com/product/rpm3

Using the Z1 as the soundcard and got an X1 mk2 to have a mix too
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Hi Maxone.

Can i ask how you route all your kit through your DJM 900? Are you using a USB Hub for all your MIDI controllers then having that run into the DJM/Mac/Traktor?

I ask because im looking at getting a DJM900 to run a maschine and 2 X1MK2's.
    A+H DB4, Technics 1210's x2, F1, X1MK2 x2, MaschineMk2, Akai LPK 25, MF3D, XDJ-1000 x2.

Yeah everything USB goes through one usb hub and then I just use the djm 900 as my sound card. I run traktor in ext mode. There's a pioneer utility for sorting where you want to route audio. Mixer sounds amazing imo. Crisp but punchy sound card for sure
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234