Convince me not to get a z1 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by synthet1c View Post
    you don't have to rely on the internal midi pages of the K2, you can override it and control each led's color internally with modifiers in traktor, so you could have three colors for the samples of the remix decks... but if you have a 3d or spectra you shouldn't really care about that.
    I know you can get cell state feedback, I was referring to the color you assign to each specific sample loaded into them

Quote Originally Posted by keynote101 View Post
    I really want a to-go sound card to go next to my midifighter 3d, but heres the issue: I also want a second controller for volumes and eqs when I can't bring my whole setup, but only have two usb ports on my macbook and don't really want a usb hub. the z1 seems perfect, and I can even change the mapping to work as a controller for decks c and d when i have it next to my z2, but seriously, convince me otherwise please! what ever happened to the midi fighter x???
    If you have to ask people to convince you not to buy one, you don't even deserve one
    For Sale: Handmade Custom DJ Cables - RCA / TRS / XLR!
    Gear: 2x Reloop Contour, Zomo MC-1000, Reloop RMX-40 :: Reloop Terminal Mix 4 :: Korg nanoKONTROL :: Traktor 2.6.1
    Latest Mix: June Progressive House (Soundcloud)

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Buy it, play with and sell once the new MF see a day light

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12