Kontrol F1 Ableton Script (Based off Maschine Mk 2 Script) - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Hey guys!

This is awesome

I have been trying and looking for a compact Ableton solution for ages and this might just be the best thing!

I need to map a few of my own specific controls to the faders and knobs (using cmd+m). I don't own an F1 yet, so for those that do, could you tell me if these mappings will stay with the project template I make or if I will have to go in and do something more elaborate programming wise? I kinda figure that the mappings that I override on my ideal setup would work on that project I save it to, but not as default for other projects??

thanks!

Default help

Hi Guys,

The tutorial doesn't work for me..
    The f1 isn't responding in Ableton. i did everything that i must do like written under the video but it doesn't respown..

Could anyone help me please?

gr.

Quote Originally Posted by Axtence View Post
    Hi Guys,

The tutorial doesn't work for me..
    The f1 isn't responding in Ableton. i did everything that i must do like written under the video but it doesn't respown..

Could anyone help me please?

gr.
    I got the same issue, just the pads works... some idea? (running AL9.1) thanks

Default Great Job

Hi, Works great in AL8 and 9, but not in 9.1 i dont know why... i guess we need to wait to NI update the mapping for Maschina mk2 to AL9.1, thanks

Tech Convert

Default Looks great doesn't work for me.. gets as far as the Controller Editor

I'm also running 9.1 - I followed all the steps and I'm seeing the Mapping in the Controller Editor but it's not making it to the F1.. the Shift key just stays lit and all the lights are dimmed.

Would really appreciate any help cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by ultradance View Post
    Hi, Works great in AL8 and 9, but not in 9.1 i dont know why... i guess we need to wait to NI update the mapping for Maschina mk2 to AL9.1, thanks

Tech Wizard

Has anyone got color outputs working?

I've done the obvious, set all pads in basic mode to midi in > HSB, same as the Maschine map.

Im using Live 8.2, and everything else functions normally.

Thanks for the awesome mapping as well.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by madiman1 View Post
    Has anyone got color outputs working?

I've done the obvious, set all pads in basic mode to midi in > HSB, same as the Maschine map.

Im using Live 8.2, and everything else functions normally.

Thanks for the awesome mapping as well.
    NI finally released an updated template, however I shouldn't complain it's got a lot of great improvements. I'll be working on a new script and update it soon.

Tech Wizard

Cool, good to hear that.

I can't believe there is no third party program for creating these scripts. That would instantly make ableton the hands down choice of DAWs for controllerists. The possibilities seem endless judging by the scripts I have seen. It's simply a matter of unlocking them.

Tech Wizard

Also, is this something that needs to be worked out in the controller editor? If so I can figure it out.

I'll leave the scripting to the pros, if that is whats necessary.

Also, is this something that needs to be worked out in the controller editor? If so I can figure it out.
    No, it's not just controller editor stuff.

I'll leave the scripting to the pros, if that is whats necessary.
    There are not that many of us. Dive in to it if you'd like - there are lots of possibilities.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast