UK NIGHTLIFE - Best place to go for 21st birthday ( BEST OVERALL CITY, MUSIC, CLUB)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default UK NIGHTLIFE - Best place to go for 21st birthday ( BEST OVERALL CITY, MUSIC, CLUB)

Its my 21st birthday on August 30th and i haven't a clue where i want to go.

UK only !!!

Me and the lads are thinking - Newcastle, London or Cardiff.

I have never been to Cardiff or Newcastle and i have heard there both mint nights out.

Also think about great MUSIC destinations too. I couldn't be doing with a decent nightclub playing mainstream shit like example !!!!

If you know any decent DJS playing around the same date would be cool too.

HAHA Let me know your thoughts !!!

Cheers

Tech Mentor

I was going to suggest London and some of the east end clubs like Fabric, East Village or Dalston Superstore. But largish groups of lads could have a problem getting into any of these (or most London) clubs. I guess it you group up into smaller bunches of lads it wouldn't be an issue, but then there's the possibility of some not getting in.

Cant speak for the other towns, but this has always been the case with *decent* clubs in London (i.e. the non-mainstream ones)

I would say maybe about 10 of us !!!!

My dad lives near dalston and its a good night out but i have never been to the superstore.

Is London renowned for not letting loads of lads in !!!

We all dress smart so don't think there would be an issue with clothing etc ....

Cheers mate

Tech Mentor

Well, as long as you're not pissed and dont look like trouble you should be OK. be great if you could get some ladies in the group - even if you just tag up in the queue, makes it SO much easier.

Most of the east end clubs are more relaxed than the west end/mainstream ones, so you stand a better chance of getting a good night out. Plus the music will be WAY better

the other option, of course, is my home town, Brighton. Load of clubs in a small area, pretty good range of musical styles from Funk to Hip hop, Dubstep to Deep house. OK door policies in most too.

Tech Mentor

Newcastle hit up Digital I think. Trebles bars before are 3 trebles for £5 so it can be a nice cheap night out.

I am northern so probably biased, but for music I would go Newcastle, Leeds or Manchester.

If you fly to Canada I'll throw a party for you in my basement and you can drop acid and pet my dogs. After that we can race Volkswagens.
    Lenovo P580 || TSP2 || Traktor Z2 || 2x Audio-Technica AT-LP120 || Pioneer HDJ 1500 || Behringer B212D || http://www.mixcloud.com/Calzonetti/

Tech Student

Leeds is great, todd terry is playing the warehouse on bank holiday sunday. Distrikt is good bar too.

what music are you in to?

Tech Mentor

yeh what MRG12EG said.... if u say your music taste it wil be easier!
    Technics 1210 mk2 Pair, Pioneer DJM600, Traktor Kontrol x1, NI Audio 6, NI Maschine Mikro MK2, MacBook 2009, iPad 2 with Traktor DJ, Pioneer HDJ-500, Shure M447's

Don't go to Cardiff unless you want to hear mainstream. They have a good drum & bass scene, but only on certain dates.

London is the one for THROBBING new music. Go there.
    Pioneer DJM 700 / Traktor Kontrol X1 / 2 x Technics SL1200MK5 / Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.7 / Ortofon Concorde Nightclub MK1
    Audio 8 DJ / Sennheiser HD 25-1 II / Magma Traveler / IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 / KRK RP6 G2 / Vinyl

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast