Using iPhone/iPod Touch with Traktor.
    Tech Wizard

Default Using iPhone/iPod Touch with Traktor.

I've just bought an iPod Touch with the main aim of using Traktor DJ to prep tracks for use in Traktor Pro. I'm interested in other ways I can use the iPod with Traktor but having a bit of a hard time searching for ways that it can be used. Most searches just fire me back to the Traktor DJ app, it's kind of hard to explain to google that I want to use it with Traktor Pro, not necessarily Traktor DJ.

So... can anyone give me any advice, or links to websites with more info, on what is possible with regard to using the iPod while DJing with my main setup (MacBook Pro & S4)?

Thanks in advance.

Tech Mentor

Check out the TouchOSC app. Basically it allows you to use your ipod as a midi-controller of your own design.

Tech Wizard

TouchOSC is the best for your money. I use it for VU Meters, Phase Meters, Beatgridding and some very minor effects. I like lemur too, but is only worth it if your using an iPad

Tech Wizard

Nice one. Cheers.

Got TouchOSC & found this site - http://ipad-dj.net/ - which appears to have a decent template for it. I'll give it a bash.