my giz a gig mix, got me a gig......

Default my giz a gig mix, got me a gig......

So, i'll be doing an hour set tomorrow afternoon at a gig called La Terraza, its done at a pub in the town where i live near in the bear garden they have, just a bit of a daytime party before the night time takes over. Ive not played out for maybe 6 possibly 7 years altho ive religiously kept up to date with my music i love and going on my decks. I will be using my macbook and S4, altho past 6 moths ive really got on with learning to use vinyl (originally a cdj dj) and i actually found it harder today having a practice on the S4 to mix than i do on vinyl now haha, soon got the hang of it tho. There's a chance i may get to plug the 1210's they use into my S4 and i can use my timecode vinyl with my S4 if not i'll be more than happy on just the S4... i know it's only an hour but to me this is a perfect party, outside in the sunshine, few sociable beers, good lads dj'ing and some nice deep house vibes to enjoy it all with
    MacBook Pro 17" | 1 x Kontrol S4 | 2 x Technics 1210mk2 | Ortofon Elektro's | TSP | Facebook Soundcloud Mixcloud

Makes me want to go

haha
    MacBook Pro 17" | 1 x Kontrol S4 | 2 x Technics 1210mk2 | Ortofon Elektro's | TSP | Facebook Soundcloud Mixcloud

Good for you!

Playing deep house in the sun,
    is always cool, is always fun!

(Haha, what I briliiant rhyme, no clue how I just came up with that )
    13,3" MacBookPro (Mid 2012) # 2x Technics 1210 # NI Audio 8 DJ # Ecler Nuo 2.0 # NI Traktor Kontrol X1 # Sennheiser HD-25
    http://soundcloud.com/vincent-lebaron/

Quote Originally Posted by paulmac View Post
    So, i'll be doing an hour set tomorrow afternoon at a gig called La Terraza, its done at a pub in the town where i live near in the bear garden they have, just a bit of a daytime party before the night time takes over. Ive not played out for maybe 6 possibly 7 years altho ive religiously kept up to date with my music i love and going on my decks. I will be using my macbook and S4, altho past 6 moths ive really got on with learning to use vinyl (originally a cdj dj) and i actually found it harder today having a practice on the S4 to mix than i do on vinyl now haha, soon got the hang of it tho. There's a chance i may get to plug the 1210's they use into my S4 and i can use my timecode vinyl with my S4 if not i'll be more than happy on just the S4... i know it's only an hour but to me this is a perfect party, outside in the sunshine, few sociable beers, good lads dj'ing and some nice deep house vibes to enjoy it all with
    Bear garden?
    Must go.

Sounds like I laugh, and I think I speak for everyone when I say have fun!
    Work it Stronger, Make it Faster, Do it Better, Makes us Harder.
    And if you'd kindly take a peek at my wares on House-Mixes, I'd be much obliged.

Quote Originally Posted by 3heads View Post
    Good for you!

Playing deep house in the sun,
    is always cool, is always fun!

(Haha, what I briliiant rhyme, no clue how I just came up with that )
    Write a song man, you're halfway there.

Well played my set, managed sqeeze 22 songs in so had longer than i thought i would and i absolutley LOVED it...was good to be playing in public again...couldnt have asked for a nicer afternoon either, the weather was perfect for it...