what effect is this?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default what effect is this?

sorry if this does not belong here and sorry for my ignorance but i was wondering what effect at 9:06-9:10 is?

the build up sweep thing ?

something like this maybe ?

http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthread.php?t=13875

white noise with a sweeping bandpass filter

Quote Originally Posted by johney View Post
    white noise with a sweeping bandpass filter

or this ... maybe add some reverb

Wrong wrong and wrong, is no one watching the video?

The white noise whoosh is already on the track, the TS is asking what effect he is doing - which is a simple delay coupled with changing between the parameters 1/1, 2/1 etc. Nicky is just making it look over-complicated as he's setting up the mixer to start the set.
    13" Macbook Pro i7/8gb/750gb :: Traktor S4 + F1 + Pro 2 :: Allen & Heath DB4 :: Allen & Heath K2 :: Midi Fighter Classic :: Midi Fighter Pro (BM) :: Midi Fighter 3D :: Pioneer RMX1000 :: DJM800 :: 2 xCDJ1000mk3 :: Beats Pro + Beats Studio

i didnt mean the sweep. i should of clarified how the beat doubles then echoes more.

Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty FV View Post
    Wrong wrong and wrong, is no one watching the video?

The white noise whoosh is already on the track, the TS is asking what effect he is doing - which is a simple delay coupled with changing between the parameters 1/1, 2/1 etc. Nicky is just making it look over-complicated as he's setting up the mixer to start the set.
    yes thats what i meant. so its just a simple delay? how do alot of djs get it to be so clear cut on the beat? when i try to do it in ableton it just sounds so muddied up.

Quote Originally Posted by littlemimus View Post
    yes thats what i meant. so its just a simple delay? how do alot of djs get it to be so clear cut on the beat? when i try to do it in ableton it just sounds so muddied up.
    The DJM2000, which he is mixing on, allows you to put FX on the low, mid or high of the track, so different parts will cut through.

And yes, welcome to DJTT...where people don't actually read what you ask but instead choose to wander off in their own direction hahaha!
    13" Macbook Pro i7/8gb/750gb :: Traktor S4 + F1 + Pro 2 :: Allen & Heath DB4 :: Allen & Heath K2 :: Midi Fighter Classic :: Midi Fighter Pro (BM) :: Midi Fighter 3D :: Pioneer RMX1000 :: DJM800 :: 2 xCDJ1000mk3 :: Beats Pro + Beats Studio

hahah. you wouldnt happen to know if there is any way to emulate this through serato dj would you?

Schalenberg

I believe this is called the Axe Effect.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast