Acapella Mashup Problem.
    Tech Wizard

Default Acapella Mashup Problem.

Been working on this mash up and I got it working perfectly together until I get to the second breakdown. My acapella runs 1 bar short of the start of the breakdown.

What I've tried...

1. Starting the acapella 1 bar later at the beginning....... doesn't match up well with the backing tune
    2. Run a 1 bar loop right before the breakdown hits....Sounds ok but doesn't have the same impact
    3. Looked for a pause in the acapella where I could stop it for a bar, but its pretty continuous vocal with no natural pause options.

Is there a way to cut out a bar of the build up on my backing track?
    Any other suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks.
    Denon MC2000, Midi Fighter Spectra, Trakor Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Justin d View Post
    Been working on this mash up and I got it working perfectly together until I get to the second breakdown. My acapella runs 1 bar short of the start of the breakdown.

What I've tried...

1. Starting the acapella 1 bar later at the beginning....... doesn't match up well with the backing tune
    2. Run a 1 bar loop right before the breakdown hits....Sounds ok but doesn't have the same impact
    3. Looked for a pause in the acapella where I could stop it for a bar, but its pretty continuous vocal with no natural pause options.

Is there a way to cut out a bar of the build up on my backing track?
    Any other suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks.
    You could set a cue point on the backing track that was 1 bar ahead in the breakdown bit.