Casting Call (sort of) for the LA area

Default Casting Call (sort of) for the LA area

Hi everyone,

My girlfriend just got a new job working for the music department for a very popular talk show here in Los Angeles. She is in charge of researching new and up and coming artists, and she recommended bringing in some DJs and producers who can incorporate unique styles, mashups, remixes, original productions, and visual perfomances (it is TV afterall). I would love to recommend any of you guys to try and get some exposure on the show (I can't promise anything, but I'll pass it along).

All styles and mediums are welcome, don't hesitate to send me any routine you may have stored away (a visiual one is preffered). You are more than welcome to message it to me, or post it below. Here is an example of something she has in mind. But CDJ, turntablists, controllerists, and everything in between is welcome. Just leave a video and an email so she can contact you with more information

http://www.djtechtools.com/2012/10/1...ntest-winners/

(I hope this is okay to post, and this is by no means any kind of spam, I am only trying to pay it forward

Whoops, look like I posted this twice. Submitting to either is fine, or if one (preferally this post) could be deleted that would work too.