Where can I find...

Default Where can I find...

Acapellas. More specifically the acappellas for:

Justice - D.A.N.C.E
    Ou Est Le Swimming Pool - Dance the Way I Feel

Tried Google, Soundcloud and Beatport. Any suggestions and/or links would be great!!!
    "There's a difference between interest and commitment. When you are interested in doing something you do it only when it's convenient. When you have committed to do something, you accept no excuses, only results."

Mixupload.org is great site for acapellas, look for tutorial on youtube how to download from mixupload, its easier to watch than explain, great site

Awesome. I'll def check it out when I'm done with work.
    "There's a difference between interest and commitment. When you are interested in doing something you do it only when it's convenient. When you have committed to do something, you accept no excuses, only results."

Quote Originally Posted by str1ct9 View Post
    Awesome. I'll def check it out when I'm done with work.
    Have fun Keep in mind, I do believe registration is required which put off many people from these websites, but its totally worth it for this one

If there's a chance for me to get either or both the songs. Totally worth it. Thank you again (even thought I forgot the first time lol).

These site have killer listing. Just not the 2 I'd like. Maybe I'll search the forums for a technique to "try" and make my own.