From the grave??
    Tech Mentor

yeah if i had the money

Not even a remote chance

Herbie Hancock - Rockit.
    All of my friends would dance.

Pretty cool, imho. When the guy who invented the frisbee died they added his ashes into a batch of 1000 frisbees and sold them without telling anyone.

Intoxicated /adj./ When you feel sophisticated without being able to pronounce it.

facebook.com/DJJakeLake
    jakelake.info

Yeah make a bunch, send them to famous Dj's then you will finally have the opportunity to be on the decks with headliners hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by 031999 View Post
    Yeah make a bunch, send them to famous Dj's then you will finally have the opportunity to be on the decks with headliners hahahaha
    Some of the people on this forum already play with headliners.

Oh, and 1999 called and they said sending out vinyls to artists is a great idea and will certainly get a play.

As for having myself burnt into dust and made into a vinyl...it's quite a cool idea but not something I'd do, it's all a bit 'odd'...like I can't imagine friends and family feeling comfy with;

'it was a hard time for us all, but he's here with us now - up on the wall, pressed into a vinyl'
    13" Macbook Pro i7/8gb/750gb :: Traktor S4 + F1 + Pro 2 :: Allen & Heath DB4 :: Allen & Heath K2 :: Midi Fighter Classic :: Midi Fighter Pro (BM) :: Midi Fighter 3D :: Pioneer RMX1000 :: DJM800 :: 2 xCDJ1000mk3 :: Beats Pro + Beats Studio

Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty FV View Post
    Some of the people on this forum already play with headliners.

Oh, and 1999 called and they said sending out vinyls to artists is a great idea and will certainly get a play.

As for having myself burnt into dust and made into a vinyl...it's quite a cool idea but not something I'd do, it's all a bit 'odd'...like I can't imagine friends and family feeling comfy with;

'it was a hard time for us all, but he's here with us now - up on the wall, pressed into a vinyl'
    lol i was kidding haha.

Now if you could press me into a GOLD Daft Punk Random Access Memories record.....now that might be doable!!

on a side note... If your ever curious what is on a Gold DMC Champion record here ya go haha