Time Code Calibration Failure Traktor Scratch Pro - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Every time this happens to me there is a ton of dust on the stylus. Check that first
    Lenovo P580 || TSP2 || Traktor Z2 || 2x Audio-Technica AT-LP120 || Pioneer HDJ 1500 || Behringer B212D || http://www.mixcloud.com/Calzonetti/

Tech Convert

Update:

So as of now, I didn't get a chance to change my RCA wires as the potential problem, instead I updated Traktor pro on my other macbook to Traktor Scratch and for some reason my TT's work fine on them. I have 8gb drive on this macbook with 2.5 ghz, running OX 10.8.4.

My other macbook that gave me problems only has 4gb. Im not sure if this might be a memory issue, also since I dont use that laptop for much other than internet surfing. The other solution I have seen is reinstalling the Traktor Scratch. I will do this soon as I have been using the macbook that works. Ill see what happens. Ill keep you guys posted. Thanks for the insight, I appreciate it.

Troubleshooting for me always goes in this order.

1- check for dust on the needle or inside the connection

2- check for good ground (the track will usually play backwards or at like 250 bpm, if you dont have good ground)

3- check rca's

4- if you have tried to bend your needle down to get a little more life out of it, chances are you have creased it, which will cause right or left channel to drop out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12