Traktor changing songs from camelot notation to sharps and flats - any fix?

Default Traktor changing songs from camelot notation to sharps and flats - any fix?

I've searched all around and can't find a fix, it's driving me crazy.

I use the Camelot notation, and when I bring in the songs, they show the key text as 2A, 5A, etc how I want in the key text column. Then randomly they start changing to the standard notation. Some songs change, some don't.

I've done the check consistency thing and nothing works. I've locked the songs, doesn't work.

Everything worked fine until Traktor released it's own key detection. It's just driving me crazy.

In 2.62, when a track is analysed it adds the Open Key notation to the key tab. Just how it is. I put my codes in the comment tab and disable the key column.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Thanks, that may be the only fix I guess. Almost seems like a glitch the way it only changes certain songs.

Tech Guru

if the track is locked it wont overwrite...in my experience
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2.7, MBP 13", iPad 2 & TouchOSC, Reloop NEON, Pioneer DJM750mk2, Mackie d.2, Pioneer CDJ800 x2, Technics SL1210MK2 x2, NI Audio 6 DJ, Dicers,

learn chord structure and real harmonics with the circle of fifths The only musicians that i know personally that really use the camelot system are DJ's and Guitar players that can't read music. I'm pretty sure the camelot system is just a dumbed down version of the all mighty circle of 5th's

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circle_of_fifths

Tech Guru

Camelot system is awfully convenient though. If you're only DJing and not producing, the Circle of Fifths isn't really gonna help you that much more than the Camelot system.

Quote Originally Posted by SlvrDragon50 View Post
    Camelot system is awfully convenient though. If you're only DJing and not producing, the Circle of Fifths isn't really gonna help you that much more than the Camelot system.
    True but OP said Traktor is now using standard notation and isn't using the camelot (not sure i don't mix in key, I've trained for perfect pitch and know how to transpose and mix harmonically to what i hear). Thats why i suggested what he needed so he can use Traktor's new way of keying. Just one of many solutions thats all.