Trade for a DJM 2000 for my Db4 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Wizard

Out of curiosity, what makes you want to move from a db4 to a DJM?

I have a 900 nexus (love it, awesome mixer), but I was looking at the db4 for a while.

As for the 2000, the soundcard isn't modern as the ones in the 900 or db4, so if you use USB that's something to consider....

Quote Originally Posted by MaxOne View Post
    I have used both. Not extensively but I've had a session on the db4 and used djm 2000 at a couple of clubs

Is it a 2k nexus?
    How did you find them
    MBP 17 " , Allen & Heath Xone 92 , 2 X NI D2 , Midi Fighter Twister , MF3D , Maschine Mk2 , KRK RP6 G2 , Push , Technics 1210 mk2 , Aiaiai TMA-1 Studio Young Guru

are you already using cdj 2000s or something? I would say if you bought into pio already it could be worth having everything work together, quantize effects, etc etc. If not I'd say stay db4.

I mean I just find the pioneer workflow easier to get results from cause I'm used to it.

But I'm not into doing anything too fancy with fx. I prefer the feel of the 2000 however I don't really like that touch screen.

I think swapping a db4 doesn't make that much sense though. What don't you like about the db4 anymore?
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Thanks guys for all the comments the Db4 is staying .thanks again
    MBP 17 " , Allen & Heath Xone 92 , 2 X NI D2 , Midi Fighter Twister , MF3D , Maschine Mk2 , KRK RP6 G2 , Push , Technics 1210 mk2 , Aiaiai TMA-1 Studio Young Guru

Tech Mentor

Both?
    Technics 1210 mk2 Pair, Pioneer DJM600, Traktor Kontrol x1, NI Audio 6, NI Maschine Mikro MK2, MacBook 2009, iPad 2 with Traktor DJ, Pioneer HDJ-500, Shure M447's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12