Help me Interview Terri B! (Post your questions)

Default Help me Interview Terri B! (Post your questions)

Hi all. Often i have interviews i do with some celebrity producers, singers, songwriters, etc.
    Coming up this August, i have an interview im doing with Terri B!. For those who think they MIGHT know who she is,
    she is a vocalist, house music singer, songwriter, ghost writer, and house music producer.
    See here quick info here on Beatport

Ok so i have some Q & A im already setting up for her, but i wanted to get more minds involved.
    This is such a well knit community of guys here at DJTT, and with the help i was given while here on the site
    i thought this might be taken as a bit of payback to you guys.

If anyone has any questions they'd want asked to the celebrity artist, id be more than happy to include some of them if they fit the moment. Or i can just create that moment, telling her on the phone, that i wanted to do a quick "5 questions from the fans" and see what answers she comes up with.

We are going to try and do a satellite recording by where she records the audio of her conversation, while i record the audio of my phone end conversation at the same time.
    Then she will send hers over to me and ill layer them together.

The conversations would take place LIVE while she is in Germany in a couple weeks, so im sure thats going to be a nice phonebill for me LOL

Ok boys and girls. If you love house music, or just her vocals, lets see what you got.

Post your questions below, and ill take some of them into the conversation

nothing huh?
    ok then.. ill give it more time mates..... otherwise, i hope you enjoy the interview after its recorded