im going crazyyy help mee plz
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Default im going crazyyy help mee plz

k guys as many as u guys kno my vci broke and and i cant repair it so i need a new midi controller but i need something cheap but good cuz im saving for the allen heath 3d/4d help to decide plz thank u

What does the controller absolutely have to have. So that it maybe easier to narrow this search down.

Edit:
    The Numark total control is about half as much as a VCI-100. About $250 in the US. I know that Hercules' controllers are cheap also.
    Last edited by Foreverhex; 08-07-2008 at 03:50 AM.
    SyblingQ - Electro House for dark alleys.

Tech Mentor

yea i really dont like the numar i was looking ryt now at the behringer ddm4000 bu idk what i can use for jog wheels

Contour Shuttle Pro.

(However I could make another BCR statement here. )
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Mentor

ur welcome to do any statement and try to convince m about the bcr lol actually i was going to get the bcd before looking at the ddm.............mmmmmm also i want it to be portabe i just realize tha the ddm is too big and heavy

I would say X-session if you can live w/o the jog wheels for sometime.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

I use the x session pro cheap and does the job for me.

Quote Originally Posted by luigislaperig View Post
    ur welcome to do any statement and try to convince m about the bcr lol actually i was going to get the bcd before looking at the ddm.............mmmmmm also i want it to be portabe i just realize tha the ddm is too big and heavy
    You mentioned you just wanted some jog control, so I thought I should point you to the Contour.

For me the BCR works, however, you do have to realise that:
    a. You only have rotaries and a handful of buttons
    b. No soundcard included

Although I can't think why one would hold this against the BCR. As it is brilliant for what it does.

The DDM being heavy, don't think it will be too heavy though. It will be much lighter than the Xone mixer/controller you are thinking of.

If you'd live in the Netherlands I would invite you for a DJ session with the BCR just to convince ya.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)

Tech Mentor

hey guys I alredy make my mind i think I'm just going to buy another vestax vci100 but wichone u guys would reccomend me the regular silver edition that we have here on us or the vci 100 black edition from japan ??????

Is the black one still for sale?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast