Went to Z2, Cue Points Now Sync to Master Clock..Turning it Off?
    Tech Mentor

Default Went to Z2, Cue Points Now Sync to Master Clock..Turning it Off?

Well, not "Off," per se...I recently moved to 2x Stanton ST-150 turntables and a Kontrol Z2 mixer. Since setting up Traktor with the Z2, all of my cue points sync to the master tempo, meaning I can't do fast cue point rolls, cue point juggling/drumming/etc. It's a very handy feature to have when doing A/B mixing or jumping to a different point in the song while still staying on beat, however there are times when I wish I could disengage it. I know it's possible, as it was not this way when I was using a DDM4000 with NDX400s and an Audio 6. Is there a way to turn off the cue point sync with the master clock? And if so, can this preference be mapped to toggle it on/off? I'd like to be able to switch from one to the other with the click of a pad button.
    Traktor Kontrol Z2 | 2x Stanton ST-150 Turntables | Traktor Kontrol F1 | MacBook

www.mixcloud.com/sunshineraleigh

You must be talking about Snap and/or Quantize. You should be able to toggle them on and off with the S and Q buttons at the top of your Z2 - they should light up when they're on and be dim when they're off.

Tech Wizard

i believe you just need to turn the quantize function off, the Q button near the master volume on your screen

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Add In > Global

Snap On
    Quant On

type=button
    interaction= toggle

Map both commands to your single pad - simple as that.

Tech Mentor

You guys are awesome, thanks so much for your help
    Traktor Kontrol Z2 | 2x Stanton ST-150 Turntables | Traktor Kontrol F1 | MacBook

www.mixcloud.com/sunshineraleigh