disappointed. new behringer video posted on FB - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    That's what Behringer is ALL ABOUT. It's why I've got such respect for them.
    Same here.

And yeah, what they have provided me with, when buying the BCR, is stuff legends are made off!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Quote Originally Posted by nem0nic View Post
    Haters gonna hate I guess. I don't understand why it wold bother someone so much they would complain about it on the int...

Nevermind. I guess that's what the internet is for. Complaining about things that don't effect you and you have nothing to do with.
    You are on here complaining about people complaining. Now it's getting deep haha....people aren't moaning about the equipment, they are, rightly so, commenting on the horrible key clashes on this video which makes the controller look like it can be used with someone with no musical talent or ear for sound. It cheapens the product.

Welcome to the net, where people moan and complain in their spare time.
    13" Macbook Pro i7/8gb/750gb :: Traktor S4 + F1 + Pro 2 :: Allen & Heath DB4 :: Allen & Heath K2 :: Midi Fighter Classic :: Midi Fighter Pro (BM) :: Midi Fighter 3D :: Pioneer RMX1000 :: DJM800 :: 2 xCDJ1000mk3 :: Beats Pro + Beats Studio

With all this shit talking, who is posting up a better video?
    Used Record Shopper

exactly.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by haze324 View Post
    it further validates that this era of DJ'ing all it takes is a laptop and mash a few buttons, turn a few knobs and your a DJ.
    Uhhh... what do you think the point of controllers is? Every single argument for "digitalization" of DJing has proudly boasted how low the barrier to entry is, and how little skill is actually needed to put something together... What did you think the end result was going to be?

Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty FV View Post
    You are on here complaining about people complaining. Now it's getting deep haha....people aren't moaning about the equipment, they are, rightly so, commenting on the horrible key clashes on this video which makes the controller look like it can be used with someone with no musical talent or ear for sound. It cheapens the product.
    This is the entire design philosophy of most MIDI controllers, cheap, disposable hardware that anyone can get access to...

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Shishdisma View Post
    Uhhh... what do you think the point of controllers is? Every single argument for "digitalization" of DJing has proudly boasted how low the barrier to entry is, and how little skill is actually needed to put something together... What did you think the end result was going to be?

This is the entire design philosophy of most MIDI controllers, cheap, disposable hardware that anyone can get access to...
    I agree with Shishdisma,

If you are so unhappy, why watch it?

None of us own Behringer as a company, so deciding what they should do to please our feelings and opinions is out of our reach. If you think it shows poorly on the company, move over to NI and buy their gear based on a pro who makes bank at this game and who has spent a ton of time, day and night, mastering the piece of kit for a product video.

Be happy they have produced a piece of kit you either decide to use or don't. If it is not PRO DJ enough for you, move on to spending thousands of dollars on Nexus gear.

If you want to buy a controller for $129, be prepared to watch beginners show off what they can do as this is a product geared to all aspects of the DJ from beginners to pros.
    13" MBP | Xone DB2 | Kontrol X1 MK2 | 2 X Denon DN-S3700 | NUmark TTX| NI MASCHINE MK2 | ABLETON PUSH

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

makes the controller look like it can be used with someone with no musical talent or ear for sound.
    That's true of every controller.

It cheapens the product.
    No it doesn't.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by HighTopFade View Post
    With all this shit talking, who is posting up a better video?
    You want to see of video of one us just hitting a button on the downbeat, having the software do all the work and key clashing so bad it's literally making a cavity in my tooth hurt?

Quote Originally Posted by b1sh0p View Post
    You want to see of video of one us just hitting a button on the downbeat, having the software do all the work and key clashing so bad it's literally making a cavity in my tooth hurt?
    he said BETTER...
    Weapons, not food, not homes, not shoes
    Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal

I actually like the idea that a company would post a video made by one of it's customers.
    I haven't seen anything like that in awhile.

I suppose I'll get flamed now...
    --------------------------------------------------
    2023 14" MacBook Pro M2 Max 32 GB (OS Ventura 13.5.1), Rekordbox, Technics SL-1210GRs,
    DJM-A9, DDJ-XP2, Sennheiser Acoustick.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast