So I just got a QuNeo midi controller
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default So I just got a QuNeo midi controller

I won this QuNeo 3d controller in a remix contest.

Problem is: When I try to set it up with Traktor after loading the controller mapping that the QuNeo came with, it doesnt do anything that its supposed to. I looked on their website at the youtube videos and followed them exactly but it still doesnt work. I press the button designated for the play feature, it turns red, but doesnt play the track in Traktor.

Also, I know this controller can be used with Ableton, but I am wondering if there is any way to set it up with FL studio? And If I did do that, what sort of things can I do with it?

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Try reset the unit to default settings. Maybe the note layer is different than it mach to your mapping. Try mapping some simple stuff like play or sync to see if that could be the case.

Tech Wizard

Also, once I get the controller working, where would i plug my headphones in to hear the queued track? I was using a Numark Mixtrack Pro before, so it has the headphone slot built into it. The QuNeo does not.

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Quote Originally Posted by FinancialGrime View Post
    Also, once I get the controller working, where would i plug my headphones in to hear the queued track? I was using a Numark Mixtrack Pro before, so it has the headphone slot built into it. The QuNeo does not.
    Buy a Natie Instruments Audio2 soundcard

Quneo is just a midi controller. You should get an external audio interface as deevey suggested.

Tech Mentor

I've not updated Traktor for a while so this may not be true for the newer versions (still using XP on my DJ PC) but if there's no audio interface setup then Traktor won't play.

Tech Convert

Hello everyone,
    My name is Patrice and i am a newbie out here..
    I thought of making an intro first before getting on to continue over here.
    Glad to meet you all.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Hippie View Post
    I've not updated Traktor for a while so this may not be true for the newer versions (still using XP on my DJ PC) but if there's no audio interface setup then Traktor won't play.
    I believe this may be the problem, however when I have nothing plugged in, Traktor runs through my laptop speakers.

There has to be a way to either get the quneo to work with traktor and have it come out my laptop speakers, and then I can run the audio from my laptop headphone jack to my speakers.

Or to somehow use the Numark Mixtrack's audio card but use the QuNeo as the controller.

Quote Originally Posted by FinancialGrime View Post
    Or to somehow use the Numark Mixtrack's audio card but use the QuNeo as the controller.
    This. Connect your Mixtrack and select as audio device. Add Quneo mapping, set MIDI ports to Quneo and rock n roll.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast