Default Chroma Caps shipping fee

hi mate

i wanna buy a Chroma Caps

but i live in Korea

i wanna know how much ship to Korea?

thanx ill wait ur answer

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Hi simon

*The best way to figure out how much it will cost to ship your order is to start the checkout process on our webpage and enter your address in the "Shipping Calculator". You will be given shipping options and prices.
    *You may need to pay import taxes when the item arrives depending on your local customs. This is usually 15%-20% of the declared value.
    *We declare a low value to help reduce import taxes, it is generally around 50% of the product's actual value
    *Unfortunately, we are not able to mark any package as a gift
    *International Priority and Express (Fed-Ex) generally take around 5-10 days and comes with tracking
    *First class international shipping (USPS) is the cheapest shipping option, but doesn't come with tracking and takes 3-6 weeks to arrive

This kind of questions is normally handled via Live Chat or the ticket system since the store team doesn't monitor the forums 24/7. I'd advice you to use these in the future.

Tech Convert

I think it is a better option to go for international courier services like Fed EX or something. They might a bit high on the price but they prove excellent in safe and timely delivery. So i think this option is the one for you. Go for it.