NI Kontrol S4 MK2
Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Default NI Kontrol S4 MK2

So... With the Kontrol X1 mk2 going on sale today, anyone else thinking that it may be time for the introduction of an s4 mk2?

S4's have dropped in price recently (a common sign of NI bringing out a new product)

The s4 has been around for a good few years, time for a new one?

With the introduction of new features such as the touch strip, now found on the new NI controllers, is the s4 missing out?

What are your thoughts?

Dont think is gonna happen!!!!!
    MBP 13' 256 SSD 8Gb RAM. Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.8 | MF Classic | NI Audio 2 | NI Audio 10 | CDJ1000MK3 (2) | Technics 1200MKII (4) | A&H Xone 92 (UK) | NI Kontrol F1 | Ipad 4 | Korg Kaoss Pad Mini | Ableton Live Suite.

Well, it would be awesome if a MK2 would come, but with iPad support.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

yeah, thats another thing that would be an awesome feature! .. Nothing that can compete with that on the market at the moment!

If current trends are any indication, expect an S4 with touch strips and multicolored cue point buttons. What about LCDs showing track names/info?

I have been continuously hearing that they are getting rid of the jogwheels and going with the strip searches....which would be a deal breaker for me. But i have a ddj sx and the pads on that make cueing up points in my songs soooo easy so im looking forward to that on the s4 mk2.

I was thinking we'd see a version with the F1 pads instead of the jog wheels.

Tech Convert

Prolly gonna buy an Z2 + X1 MK2 in stead of my S4. My S4 has broken buttons and headphone output isnt 100% working also (all due to excesive use). I would be if they would release an S4 MK2 end of this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarekith View Post
    I was thinking we'd see a version with the F1 pads instead of the jog wheels.
    With the Touch Strips from the X1 MK2 on both sides. That's my guess.

Smart move NI.... Twitch, what??? lol
    The MUSIC is what matters!
    Everything else is _________

Tech Mentor

Maybe they won't release another big all-in-one like the S4 again.
    If they released a 4-channel version of the Z1 and a single jogwheel controller in the same form factor then they would have a modular range that people could use to build whatever setup they like. I think it's possible that's the way they're heading.

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast