In Manchester tomorrow!

Default In Manchester tomorrow!

Just thought I'd let you guys know I'm going to be visiting Manchester tomorrow for the Reloop tour, so if anyone local fancies popping down for a drink after, some mapping tips, or even a chat to relieve the boredom, let me know

I'll be at Soundbase Megastore from 3-6, assuming I can find the bloody place haha.
    For Sale: Handmade Custom DJ Cables - RCA / TRS / XLR!
    Gear: 2x Reloop Contour, Zomo MC-1000, Reloop RMX-40 :: Reloop Terminal Mix 4 :: Korg nanoKONTROL :: Traktor 2.6.1
    Latest Mix: June Progressive House (Soundcloud)

Tech Mentor

Oldham street is a stone throw from picadilly station, it's easy to find
    Technics 1210 mk2 Pair, Pioneer DJM600, Traktor Kontrol x1, NI Audio 6, NI Maschine Mikro MK2, MacBook 2009, iPad 2 with Traktor DJ, Pioneer HDJ-500, Shure M447's

Quote Originally Posted by city_boy07 View Post
    Oldham street is a stone throw from picadilly station, it's easy to find
    Cheers mate Only going to be half an hour late today haha, stupid trains. Although I might be throwing up by the time I get there - going backwards :@
    Gear: 2x Reloop Contour, Zomo MC-1000, Reloop RMX-40 :: Reloop Terminal Mix 4 :: Korg nanoKONTROL :: Traktor 2.6.1

Reloop Tour-2.jpgReloop Tour-3.jpg§Reloop Tour-4.jpgReloop Tour-5.jpgReloop Tour-6.jpgReloop Tour-7.jpgReloop Tour-8.jpgReloop Tour-9.jpg

The RMX-80 is fucking amazing. There aren't even words to properly describe it lol. It's built like a tank though, and the amount of customizability is SHOCKING. Matrix routing, a pseudo 2-zone mode which uses the booth outputs (balanced or unbalanced) to route a specific channel to those outputs - useful if you've got a main room and just want a chillout megamix playing to the front bar, etc - customizable EQ crossovers down to individual Hz, talkover ducking adjustment in 3db steps, PFL mode adjustment (solo or multiple cues), and one of the smoothest filters I've EVER heard. I cannot stress this last point enough, it sounds INCREDIBLE.

Oh, and the on-mixer effects (for those of you who actually use them instead of Traktor FX), aren't selected using a multi-position switch, they're selected using an endless encoder, which means Reloop can ADD effects to this unit at a later date, which you can make use of simply by updating your firmware.

I really can't describe just how awesome this unit is; you've gotta see it for yourself. If you're in Reading or London, then Reloop are making a couple more stops there in the next couple of days - details are on the Reloop and Henly Pro Facebook and Twitter. If you've ever been curious about what's out there apart from Pioneer and A&H, you really should see this thing in the flesh. They'll also be at BPM next month so if you're planning a trip then DEFINITELY stop by their stand.