A litle about me, my name is Julian Alonso, i'm from Buenos Aires Argentina. I spent my adolescence surrounded by musical emotions. Led the way toward an experimental electronic music always arround techno and minimal. My friends were mostly djs, and I spent my productions to them. It was those friends that pushed me to participate as a DJ at their parties. And so it was that started this whole journey that today continues to beat. I want to do things differently, began to create my own songs to play at the parties. That was how it got to realize your own music sessiones completely. He also experimented with some live performances, with my big and old computer on stage, and different machines. For many years continue with my music experiments. Later was fortunate to be part of the album released by my friend Hernan Delgado. Who today is a great producer and DJ who resides in Southern Patagonia (Argentina).
Today is part of the duo Fly Psilicon (Techno) who edited some EP and Singles on Vol0101 Records seal material that are available in various music stores. In March 2013 released an LP that was released by the independent netlabel Absktrakt Records (Argentina). In that album, called "Fábulas" was experimental poetry flowing between melodies and percussion streams, with strong predominance of techno. My influences vary in a wide aspect. Mainly dominated by techno-house, sometimes more techno, sometimes more house. Force and energy, at times dark, and other radiant colors. My live performance flows between minimal and techno mysticism loaded with the wow factor predominating first. Today I am sending demos to different Labels, are basically minimal-tech house songs...

I'm looking for people who can give me a hand. With labels contacts and more are welcome...

this is my soundcloud page are some Demos / Promos / Released / Unreleased / and one experimental LIVE set ...

https://soundcloud.com/julianalonso

Apologies to Admin / Mod if I did something wrong, it's my first time here, has long DjTechTools I follow, but I never write, always looking leeo articles and some information

and here leave two tracks, two demos direct listen...

thanks... very much

Julián Alonso