Adding new controller to the mappings list
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Default Adding new controller to the mappings list

Hey guys,

I'm experiencing issue when trying to add the controller which isn't present in current controller menu. I know the only way to do that is by selecting "other" as an option when another window should pop up with a name tab. But. All it does for me is to automatically select "other" so I was hoping somebody can add Livid BASE to the mapping base in form of test mapping.

Here's the screen:

Cheers,

200 views. I didn't expect it would take this long. It's a one minute job literally

Would be nice if somebody can help this dude to share some mappings to community.

You've created too many mappings so they've banned you from the mappings section

In all seriousness, try a different browser; sometimes AJAX forms don't work with certain browsers due to the way they're coded.
    For Sale: Handmade Custom DJ Cables - RCA / TRS / XLR!
    Gear: 2x Reloop Contour, Zomo MC-1000, Reloop RMX-40 :: Reloop Terminal Mix 4 :: Korg nanoKONTROL :: Traktor 2.6.1
    Latest Mix: June Progressive House (Soundcloud)

I already tried that MDC and also made sure pop up windows are allowed. No luck though. Fu**ing bummer.

Ended up uploading my first BASE mapping at Traktorbible. Hopefully some friendly community members can assist me on this, I'd do it for anybody if that was somebody else.

I just tried doing this and I am getting the same thing you did. It is automatically selecting other. I wish I could help you out man, But no luck...
    Mapping Enthusiast
    S4 | X1 | F1 | MF3D

Quote Originally Posted by 0Notice View Post
    I just tried doing this and I am getting the same thing you did. It is automatically selecting other. I wish I could help you out man, But no luck...
    Thanks for your reply and for confirming that this is actually an issue. I've sent a ticket to support desk the other day and I had an update that my request has been forwarded to DJTT web developer. Hopefully we'll have this feature available to all.

Thanks again for your report and your time bro

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Thanks for your reply and for confirming that this is actually an issue. I've sent a ticket to support desk the other day and I had an update that my request has been forwarded to DJTT web developer. Hopefully we'll have this feature available to all.

Thanks again for your report and your time bro

Cheers!
    Hope it gets fixed quickly!
    Mapping Enthusiast
    S4 | X1 | F1 | MF3D

Here are some of units that would be nice to have as an update to the controller menu:

-Kontrol X1 mark 2
    -CMD PL-1
    -CMD DC-1
    -CMD LC-1
    -CMD DV-1
    -CMD Studio 4A
    -Reloop Terminal Mix 2
    -Reloop BeatMix
    -Livid BASE
    -Livid Alias 8
    -Livid Code
    -Numark Mixtrack Pro 2
    -Gemini GV4

I've noticed that guys (including me) who have already uploaded the mappings for some of above listed controllers had sort them under the "OTHER" tab which practically makes search option useless for that matter.

DJTT San Fran HQ Admin

Sorry about this guys. We added a feature to allow multiple controller selections but that broke the ability to add your own controllers. I'll fix it ASAP.

Much appreciated!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast