Traktor key detection
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Traktor key detection

Why is the key text not showing up for my tracks in traktor pro. 2.6.3??? Need help I'm a rookie

can you be slightly less vague? if the tracks are not previously analyzed, you need to do that for the open key detection to work
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

And have you imported them into the 'Track Collection' or are you analysing them when they are still in the explorer section?
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox

Default I Got You bro

Quote Originally Posted by Quba Steve View Post
    Why is the key text not showing up for my tracks in traktor pro. 2.6.3??? Need help I'm a rookie
    First Make sure your tracks are in your track collection, just in case you are using iTunes as your source of music, Analyze your tracks and right click on the bar that says "Track Name, Artist, BPM etc" there should be a Key Info button or something like that, enable it and it should have the keys to your songs, and if you orginize your library by the Key it shows it in color. What i do is i made a playlist of all my songs i would use to DJ and i Analyzed them all and sorted them by Key making it that much easier to Dj on the fly using the Camelot system. I hope i helped, i like helping newer DJ's as all the veterans helped me also. Check me out on youtube or soundcloud when you have the time. -GRZZLY (or DjGrzzly)

Hey man, What you have to do is make sure your music is in your track collection, incase you are playing from an external source such as itunes or some other files, then you analyze your music and it should automatically set the key. Then you right click on the bar on top of your music playlist where it says (Artist, Track Name, BPM etc) and enable the Key section, then it should be there. also you can click to organize your music by key and it will show it color coordinated. What i do that makes stuff a lot easier is i make a playlist of my music that i am going to dj with and organize that whole playlist by key, making it that much simpler to mix on the fly, or set up new set lists for shows by using the camelot system which makes the mix that much cleaner.

I hope that helped, love helping out new dj's .

Would love if you could check me out on soundcloud

https://soundcloud.com/grzzlytx

Thank You -GRZZLY

Default Key detection

Grizzly I did what you said and analyzed tracks in track collection and right clicked above playlist and hit key and I got nothing, in preferences do I need to put open key for displayed in traktor and open key for written to file tags? This is frustrating man but something so dam easy to do, I will keep trying, does it have something to do with all my tracks are from I tunes and that's why key is not showing up? like I said they are in track collection.

The key text shows in history I don't have any tracks in there and that doesn't make sense

Default Red x

Grizzly I got another problem, i deleted preparation, demo tracks, demo remix sets how the hell do I get them back if I can??? Major screw up

Default Key detection

Grizzly I got the key detection, thanks alot man I am following you on soundcloud now, mixed are dope keep up the good work.

Tech Convert

Default same problem

Hi

Same problem here, any sollution out there?

In the browser section only key is showing (ex Gbm), key text (ex 4m) is showing blank.
    Some key txt are filled, some are not showing. reanalysed the ones with no key text but still showing blank.

Strange right? What to do because when mixing in key the traktor key text is very handy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast