MASSIVE S2 PRICE DROP - "While supplies last."
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default MASSIVE S2 PRICE DROP - "While supplies last."

Read it for yourselves!

LINK

What are your thoughts?
    Pioneer XDJ-RX//Rekordbox & Ableton Push 1//Ableton 9 Suite
    15" MacBook Pro 2017//Quad Core i7 @ 3.1GHz//16GB RAM//1TB SSD//AMD 560 4GB GPU

Tech Wizard

You never know with NI. They did that price drop on the Z2 and that was just a bit after it was launched. There was never a massive discount (unless I missed it) on the X1 before the MK2 came out, so who knows.

It's all getting foggy with NI going for modular systems. X1 MK2 + F1 + Z2 = Beefed up S2 - Jogwheels/pitch faders.

"The few remaining S4 units stay at $599 / 599 € until sold out"

anyone notice this?
    I think they might even be phasing out the all-in-one view of controllers, if not this is a definite sign for a new S4/S2 coming out

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Pavin View Post

anyone notice this?
    I think they might even be phasing out the all-in-one view of controllers, if not this is a definite sign for a new S4/S2 coming out
    Same thing I got from it.. sounds like a refresh to the S family coming soon!

Tech Guru

I would kill for NI to take what they learned from the Maschine and incorporate it into Traktor. Gives us a small LCD somewhere on the unit that can show a browser tree, what fx are loaded, the tracks that are playing in both decks and the time.

It is going to be a busy September/October for NI, both the S2/S4 are getting a refresh. Also the Maschine with free expansions sale is ending on August 31st as well. So I believe we'll be getting a paid Maschine 2.0 update.

Quote Originally Posted by rdej47 View Post
    I would kill for NI to take what they learned from the Maschine and incorporate it into Traktor. Gives us a small LCD somewhere on the unit that can show a browser tree, what fx are loaded, the tracks that are playing in both decks and the time.
    Oh lawdy yes.
    Pioneer XDJ-RX//Rekordbox & Ableton Push 1//Ableton 9 Suite
    15" MacBook Pro 2017//Quad Core i7 @ 3.1GHz//16GB RAM//1TB SSD//AMD 560 4GB GPU

I can't imagine getting an S2/S4 mk2 unless they put waveforms on the unit tbh.
    For Sale: Handmade Custom DJ Cables - RCA / TRS / XLR!
    Gear: 2x Reloop Contour, Zomo MC-1000, Reloop RMX-40 :: Reloop Terminal Mix 4 :: Korg nanoKONTROL :: Traktor 2.6.1
    Latest Mix: June Progressive House (Soundcloud)

Quote Originally Posted by Ash Carr View Post
    S2/S4 MKII with iPad integration, Touch Strips/bigger jog wheels, Buttons similar to like Maschine/F1, Colour LEDs, USB Hub for adding more units, LED Waveform Screens, Long throw pitch faders/Rotary pitch knobs, smaller footprint, a hole in the bottom so you can rest it on a turn table platter, colour faceplates, XLR outputs, robust kettle lead for external power.
    Why would you want to do that? It's bad enough we have people resting stuff on top of CDJs.
    2 x CDJ 850 | Kontrol S4 | A&H Xone XD-53's | A&H Xone K2 | Kontrol X1 | Kontrol F1 | DJM 900nxs

They could sure fix the pitch faders on the damn things which are next to useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Pavin View Post

anyone notice this?
    Also wanted to point out that DJTT has been doing the same thing with the VCI-400 SE for the last few months as well. Hard price drop, killed the stock and haven't reordered...

https://store.djtechtools.com/produc...golden-edition

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast