Got off my arse, made a video :)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Got off my arse, made a video :)

YouTube has BUTCHED the quality though so will most likely re-upload at 720p at a later date, but here you go anyway; 2 Contours plus a Z1

Last edited by mdcdesign; 08-22-2013 at 02:35 PM.
    For Sale: Handmade Custom DJ Cables - RCA / TRS / XLR!
    Gear: 2x Reloop Contour, Zomo MC-1000, Reloop RMX-40 :: Reloop Terminal Mix 4 :: Korg nanoKONTROL :: Traktor 2.6.1
    Latest Mix: June Progressive House (Soundcloud)

Can't play shows wmg copyright

Quote Originally Posted by lucidstrings View Post
    Can't play shows wmg copyright
    Ahhhh you in Germany? Apparently it's blocked there
    Gear: 2x Reloop Contour, Zomo MC-1000, Reloop RMX-40 :: Reloop Terminal Mix 4 :: Korg nanoKONTROL :: Traktor 2.6.1

Tech Mentor

Bro, were you doing blow when you filmed this? I guess I just don't get it. There's just a major disconnect between the music I play and how I play and what you play. Props for putting up a video though.

Quote Originally Posted by b1sh0p View Post
    Bro, were you doing blow when you filmed this? I guess I just don't get it. There's just a major disconnect between the music I play and how I play and what you play. Props for putting up a video though.
    Rofl no, no drugs involved whatsoever just cigarettes haha. I'm guessing you're not a progressive house guy? :P

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by b1sh0p View Post
    lol don't take this ^ guy to a drum and bass show.
    Hardware: Akai Max49, Maschine, Equator D5 monitors, Saffire Pro 14
    Software: Logic, Maschine
    My Neighbors Listen to House Music.. Because They Have To.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by mdcdesign View Post
    Rofl no, no drugs involved whatsoever just cigarettes haha. I'm guessing you're not a progressive house guy? :P
    Queue the sound of Sasha and Digweed screaming in their sleep......

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Asand View Post
    lol don't take this ^ guy to a drum and bass show.
    I actually play drum and bass. The whole style of dj'ing is different. There's far less looping, cue jumping and effects. Playing drum and bass is more about phrasing so that tunes complement one another and drop together. There's not a lot of manipulating the actual tune. It's almost seen as disrespectful to tune to play like that. Ironically, for a genre that kind of prided itself on being "future music" (which I've always found laughable), there's a culture that's very resistant to technology and dj'ing. When Andy C switched from vinyl to DVS in 2012, a lot of people threw a shit fit. There are labels that are vinyl only. It's strange IMO.

I was just messing with MCD. Cool video. Just very different than how I play.

This wasn't the sort of video I'd hope it would be...
    Pioneer DJM 700 / Traktor Kontrol X1 / 2 x Technics SL1200MK5 / Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.7 / Ortofon Concorde Nightclub MK1
    Audio 8 DJ / Sennheiser HD 25-1 II / Magma Traveler / IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 / KRK RP6 G2 / Vinyl

He is using the features...and made it his own.

Thats what I find interesting with Digital DJing these days.

Everyone can forge their own style now, instead of it being a handful of ways to DJ.

Nothing wrong with that.

Nice one on posting a vid mate.
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast