Denon DJ Competition (Vote for me, with a twist!)
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default Denon DJ Competition (Vote for me, with a twist!)

I hate these "vote for me" threads as much as anyone else does, BUT, unfortunately sometimes you have to play the game to move ahead. I've entered the Denon DJ competition for BPM Show this year; the 16 people with the most votes (ugh, I know) go through to live heats, semi finals, final, etc. At that point, it's down to judges but before that, we have to crowdsource for YOUR help

Still, I don't want to win this unfairly or immorally, so I need to ask you guys for a favour. I'd love to have your votes, BUT, I don't want you to just blindly vote without actually feeling I deserve it. Listen to this mix, and if it's worth a vote - technically, I understand prog house isn't to everyone's personal taste - then vote for me. Otherwise, feel free to give me constructive criticism or even just tell me I'm crap, after 15 years the constructive comments still help and the insults are just water off a duck's back

Anyway, here's the page: http://www.visitbpm.co.uk/comp.php?e...4#main_content

Cheers everyone
    For Sale: Handmade Custom DJ Cables - RCA / TRS / XLR!
    Gear: 2x Reloop Contour, Zomo MC-1000, Reloop RMX-40 :: Reloop Terminal Mix 4 :: Korg nanoKONTROL :: Traktor 2.6.1
    Latest Mix: June Progressive House (Soundcloud)

I will check it out when I get home buddy.

I'm listening now and from what I hear so far, I'll probably end up voting for you (need to finish the mix first). Best of luck to you!

Three quarters of the way through, but you got my vote. I don't mix the same music, but I appreciate what you did there.

good luck
    MBP 13"| TSP 2.6 | MPD 26 | MF Spectra | 2x Stanton ST150 | NI Kontrol z2

Voted!! Currently in 6th!!
    Mobile DJ. 2 x Denon SC2900, Denon MC-6000 MK2, Wharfedale Titan 15a Powered Speakers, Titan A15 Subs, HP laptop. Shed load of lights!! Maschine Mikro MK2, Xone:K2.

2nd Generation Mobile DJ
    2G on Twitter | 2G on Facebook
    | RobDQuick On Soundcloud

Voted.
    Equipment: 2x CDJ 2000s // Kontrol Z2 // 2x KRK Rokit 5s // Maschine MkII // Scarlett 2i2

Soundcloud Twitter Facebook

I voted too dude. Good luck.
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

I'm off to bed in a second but just want to say a massive thank you to every who's voted so far; I must admit that even after playing for as long as I have, I did half expect most people to say "nah this is crap" so I'm very pleasantly surprised Just goes to show what a supportive community DJTT is when we're not all arguing about what the best gear is
    For Sale: Handmade Custom DJ Cables - RCA / TRS / XLR!
    Gear: 2x Reloop Contour, Zomo MC-1000, Reloop RMX-40 :: Reloop Terminal Mix 4 :: Korg nanoKONTROL :: Traktor 2.6.1
    Latest Mix: June Progressive House (Soundcloud)

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Voted. Good Luck

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast