S4/Traktor Beatgridding Skipping & Delay Problem
    Tech Convert

Default S4/Traktor Beatgridding Skipping & Delay Problem

Don't know if this has happened to anyone in Traktor but ever since I downloaded and used Ean's beatgrid mapping, when i start to play the songs and practice mixing afterwards on the songs i setup and locked using his mapping they start to skip & delay. The only thing that has helped & stopped that from happening is by not using either the Sync function(either beatsync or tempo). But let's be honest the sync function on the traktor is quick and easy way to bring the songs together. Is there any suggestions ? thanks

do not leave sync turned on. just punch in and punch out real quick. you never want to leave the sync on, it can bring some unpredictable results.

also check that mapping file against your version of Traktor
    some TSI files only work UP TO a certain Traktor version

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by antifmradio View Post
    also check that mapping file against your version of Traktor
    some TSI files only work UP TO a certain Traktor version
    Thanks....I believe Eans mapping is older then the new traktor update I just installed a couple weeks ago so that is probably a good start; in the past I had left sync on and it never delayed or skipped a beat; but I will just go ahead and not leave it on for more then a few seconds. Just seems a bit weird that leaving sync on would cause the problem.

Another theory I had was maybe the further from the song's initial beat that i change it to my master beat can cause a process error. So for example if the initial bpm was 145 and my beatgrid master is 127 then maybe when u sync another song with a different bpm it causes the glitch.