Technics 1200 MK2 Tone-arm Lift issue

Default Technics 1200 MK2 Tone-arm Lift issue

HI, I hope i'm posting this in the correct section... I just got done replacing a new tone-arm on an MK2 and everything seems to be working OK, but the only problem i'm having is that the Arm lift isn't lifting the tone-arm high enough.. I'm not sure what i did wrong I took it apart a few times and everything looks OK comparing to the picture I took before i did the repair... Any help is appreciated... I did clean and lube up the spring on the arm lift, but still no luck.. I took a few pics.. 1 pic shows how high the lift goes when its all the way up, another shows the inside where the lift mechanism is installed.
    Attached Images Attached Images

This is an easy one, mate.

You see the little screw on the lifting part in your second picture? The screw on the right?

Just loosen it a little. You can adjust the height by tightening or loosening that screw.

If you tightened it up until it stopped when you replaced it, then it'll be set at the absolute MINIMUM arm height. Slacken it off a little and you'll increase the heigh that the tone arm gets lifted to.

BUT - us pro's don't use the arm lift lever anyway...
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Thanks you very much.. I thought there was something else i did wrong but just wanted to make sure... i just got the same answer my Nicadraus on another site.. I appreciate the quick answer...