Denon DNMC6000 + Stanton T.92 USB Turntable

Default Denon DNMC6000 + Stanton T.92 USB Turntable

Hello all,

Apologies in advance if this has been posted before (couldn't find it so...) and if I am posting in the wrong place.

I have a Denon DNMC6000 + a Stanton T.92 USB Turntable - I have been dj'ing for many years but only new to digital dj'ing so after some struggle I managed to get the T.92 to work, although the sound output of that is significantly lower than that of the other channels (being used direct as Traktor channels). I don't have details on exact set-up but can give that if useful.

Any tips/advice etc as to what might be wrong? It does work, I just really have to gain it up to try to get to the same levels as those playing via Traktor - and even then it's still not there.

Thanks!
    Jon

Tech Guru

Hi Jon,
    First thing to check would be that the channel switch on the back is over to phono but you've most likely done that.
    If so go into mixer within Traktor preferences and switch the d&b output of Traktor to -6 or -9db. This should help a bit.
    “A composer is a guy who goes around forcing his will on unsuspecting air molecules, often with the assistance of unsuspecting musicians.”

SSD Dual drive MBP, VCI100SE, 2 MF's, Audio 8, Echo Audiofire 2, 2x1200's, CDJ800s, Novation Twitch, XoneS2, X1, tons of PA Gear.

Tech Guru

You could also try a turntable preamp.
    “A composer is a guy who goes around forcing his will on unsuspecting air molecules, often with the assistance of unsuspecting musicians.”

SSD Dual drive MBP, VCI100SE, 2 MF's, Audio 8, Echo Audiofire 2, 2x1200's, CDJ800s, Novation Twitch, XoneS2, X1, tons of PA Gear.