iTunes / Traktor Playlists ARTWORK IMPORTANT

Default iTunes / Traktor Playlists ARTWORK IMPORTANT

Right,

Ever since itunes 11 i've been tearing my hair out.

Basically artwork is really important to me and in itines 11 there is no way of being in single view in playlists and having artwork and keeping the playlist in order... With cover flow I'd sometimes use itunes to look for a song then drag it into Traktor cause when ive had a few i find it easier to find music via artwork.

I've now decided to try and organise my music in Traktor... which artwork wise is better as you can have artwork column.

But i've come across an issue.

So in the Traktor Playlist Folder I create another folder called

House

then within that I create my sub genres

House - Deep
    House - Jackin
    House - Funky

etc

But when I click on the folder House it wont show me all the music in the sub playlists? It says "Please select a category in the tree"track collection you can click on a folder and see it's sub folders so why not the playlists???

Seriously I cant find a work flow that works for me... all I want is to have artwork in the iTunes node then all my problems would be solved. I use smart playlists and now i'm going to have to import shit twice using traktor.

wtf should i do?

Seriously in this day and age no way of organising sub playlists in traktor but still being able to see the top level list.

Bullshit

Last edited by MaxOne; 08-31-2013 at 06:30 AM.
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Tech Guru

Make a House playlist with all the sub playlists put together, or organize your music files to use genre folders and subfolders
    VCM100 / X1 / DJM250 / DJM900 / CDJ2000s / Maschine / Audio2+4 / 2i4 / HS8s / TSP 2.6.8
    Macbook Air i7-3667U+8GB 10.9 / Win7x64 i5-3570k+24GB

Yeah Ive made a playlist with everything in now...

But still the work flow is loooong.
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.