Can you have Rekordbox loaded onto a computer already running Serato and Traktor
    Tech Wizard

Default Can you have Rekordbox loaded onto a computer already running Serato and Traktor

Can you have Rekordbox loaded onto a computer already running Serato and Traktor
    I have two computers and I want to put Rekordbox onto the same computer that already has Traktor and Serato DJ.
    The computer is a mac

Would there be any issues with this?

Tech Guru

Unless there's some very weird bug which I really doubt, there should be no problem.

Tech Guru

I have all 3 on my Mac, and they all work fine.
    VCM100 / X1 / DJM250 / DJM900 / CDJ2000s / Maschine / Audio2+4 / 2i4 / HS8s / TSP 2.6.8
    Macbook Air i7-3667U+8GB 10.9 / Win7x64 i5-3570k+24GB

I have Traktor and Rekordbox on my mac. No issues.

I have Traktor, SeratoDJ, VirtualDJ and Mixvibex Cross + Rekordbox on my Macbook pro I'm using Cross as main software. If you get Rekord Buddy you could sync you Traktor and Rekordbox library.
    DJ setup 1 - Pioneer XDJ-Aero, Pioneer DDJ-SP1, Mixvibes Cross, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000. DJ setup 2 - NI Kontrol F1, Z1, X1mkII, Traktor Pro2, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000 w. Production - iMac 21.5", Motu 828x, Icon Qcon Pro + EX, Nektar Panorama P4, Propellerhead Reason, Mashine Mikro(drum programer in Reason)